autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Got my kids some pretty slick toys

My 2 year old is in love with my bike. I got him something for his birthday that is absolutely perfect and I thought I'd pass it on to you guys. I found a little bike at ToysRUs that he looked really cute on, but it was a weak sauce 6v bike and I knew he would out grow it in about a month. So I went online looking for something better. I found this guy selling on eBay and bought a bike just to see how the quality was.

He shipped it super quick by FedEx. He is in the Dallas area and I'm in Salt Lake. I put the order in on Monday and the bike arrived on Thursday. Assembly was a piece of cake and I put my other two kids to work testing it out before I let my youngest see it.

It was definitely a winner! It is a 12v bike and can hold 90 pounds. My 6 year old and 4 year old were just about as much as it could take. Going uphill wasn't making it very happy, but on a level grade it buzzed around with both of them without a problem.

So I went back to his store on ebay and looked at what else he had. I knew I wasn't going to get away with just having one of them, so I bought two others so everybody had one. My daughter has the red one and I got one that looks more like my bike for my youngest. Since I wanted them all to have something a little different, I got one with raked out forks for my 6 year old. Now I've got a little biker gang terrorizing the neighborhood.

They have training wheels on them, so you don't have to worry about them dropping the bike. Well, you don't have to worry as long as they don't decide to take it off road and then stop on a precarious angle. lol

You have to admit those are pretty sweet! I sent the pictures to the guy and told him I got a lot of questions about where I got them as we drove around the neighborhood. He as a store that isn't ebay if anybody wants to check them out. www.motorcycles4kids.com. The ebay store seems to have a little lower prices since they include shipping there. You can use MY-10%-354 as a discount code on his store if you want to order there, or you can go to his ebay store here if you want to order there.

I'm not affiliated with him nor am I getting anything to promote him or anything like that. I just thought they were awesome bikes that were really inexpensive and my kids love them. If you have kids who are into your bikes like mine are, then I thought you might want to look into it.
    .....www.OCDetails.com.....
    Obessive Compulsive Details
    a.k.a. Jngrbrdman

Copyright © OCDetails.com All Rights Reserved

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Got my kids some pretty slick toys

LOL that's pretty cool! Looks like they put a lot of attention to detail in those little toy bikes!

Post Thanks / Like

Awesome! I wish I had one of these when I was a kid. I hope they enjoy them.

Post Thanks / Like

That's pretty cool! I assume they know to keep their bikes properly detailed at all times? LOL!
    Shane
    2021 Honda Civic Hatchback EX Lunar Silver

Post Thanks / Like

my son has a pimping Escalade and unfortunately takes all my time to help avoid other neighbors cars. (why or why dont they come with brakes). These however are nice indeed, and would have made storage much easier.

Scott

Post Thanks / Like

Cool bikes!

When I was a kid, I had something like that:
    Big Wheel...
    All my friends had one, it was pretty cool! The motor was my legs! hehe
    Guillaume is my name.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TheGLL View Post
    When I was a kid, I had something like that:

Yeah, me too! Boy have times changed.
    Enrique - Amateur Detailer Extraordinaire
    "Man is an emotional animal, occasionally rational; and through his feelings he can be deceived to his heart's content." - Durant