autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool On a personal note.

We hear all the cars you drive and detail and the products you use... But now, lets hear a little about you. I'll go first since this is my idea.

I'm Mike, 22 years old. I work for the #5 Car Wash/Detail place in the USA (According to some magazine I can't remember). I'm a manager of the detail shop... being a manager I rarely get to get hands on anymore... so I spend my days off being hands on for friends and family. Normally for the low price of a few beers, sometimes a case of beers and/or food. I'm the thinnest fat kid you'll ever meet. I'm a diehard Cubs fan and Bears fan... so if you know anything about sports you'll know i'm used to disapointment. I got into detailing about... 2 years ago when I got home from Iraq, I've been managing for 6months now... and i couldn't see myself doing anything else, except opening my own establishment one day.

Oh and I have the BIGGEST crush on Courtney the Autogeek.net accountant and customer service rep. http://lib.store.yahoo.net/lib/autogeek/courtney.jpg

Thats about it. Oh, I have a dog. His name is wrigley... and he's eaten chocolate like 3 days this week cause my friends suck at throwing away trash.
    Last edited by DS Detailer; 04-07-2006 at 09:50 PM.
    *Signature removed by admin.

Post Thanks / Like
    [
    QUOTE=DS Detailer]We hear all the cars you drive and detail and the products about you... But now, lets hear a little about you. I'll go first since this is my idea.

I'm Mike, 22 years old. I work for the #5 Car Wash/Detail place in the USA. I'm a manager of the detail shop... being a manager I rarely get to get hands on anymore... so I spend my days off being hands on for friends and family. Normally for the low price of a few beers, sometimes a case of beers or food. I'm the thinest fat kid you'll ever meet. I'm a diehard Cubs fan and Bears fan... so if you know anything about sports you'll know i'm used to disapointment. I got into detailing about... 2 years ago when I got home from Iraq, I've been managing for 6months now... and i couldn't see myself doing anything else, except opening my own establishment oneday.

Oh and I have the BIGGEST crush on Courtney the Autogeek.net accountant and customer service rep.

http://lib.store.yahoo.net/lib/autogeek/courtney.jpg

Thats about it. Oh, I have a dog. His name is wrigley... and he's eaten chocolate like 3 days this week cause my friends suck at throwing away trash.[/QUOTE]

1st I would like to Welcome you home from Iraq,Thanks for serving and coming home Safely..

2nd Choclate is very DANGEROUS for dogs SomehowChocolate is turned into a POISON, i think it is someway processed through the liver and then becomes poisonous. You can call poison control and find out more about this also, It depends on the type of Chocolate and how much is ingested ..

Post Thanks / Like
    they were M&M's... and he's too dumb to get sick from poison. He's the worlds best dumb dog. The best is when he tries to run on hardwood floors. You'd think after 5 years that he'd learn.

Quote Originally Posted by joe.p
    [1st i like to Welcome you back from Iraq,Thanks for serving and coming home Safely

2nd Choclate is very DANGEROUS for dogs Somehow it is turned into a POISON, i think someway processed through the liver and then becomes poisnous. You can call poison control and find out more about ti also, It depends on the type of Chocolate and how much is ingested ..

QUOTE=DS Detailer]We hear all the cars you drive and detail and the products about you... But now, lets hear a little about you. I'll go first since this is my idea.

I'm Mike, 22 years old. I work for the #5 Car Wash/Detail place in the USA. I'm a manager of the detail shop... being a manager I rarely get to get hands on anymore... so I spend my days off being hands on for friends and family. Normally for the low price of a few beers, sometimes a case of beers or food. I'm the thinest fat kid you'll ever meet. I'm a diehard Cubs fan and Bears fan... so if you know anything about sports you'll know i'm used to disapointment. I got into detailing about... 2 years ago when I got home from Iraq, I've been managing for 6months now... and i couldn't see myself doing anything else, except opening my own establishment oneday.

Oh and I have the BIGGEST crush on Courtney the Autogeek.net accountant and customer service rep.

http://lib.store.yahoo.net/lib/autogeek/courtney.jpg

Thats about it. Oh, I have a dog. His name is wrigley... and he's eaten chocolate like 3 days this week cause my friends suck at throwing away trash.
    [/quote]
    *Signature removed by admin.

Post Thanks / Like
    I had a puppy, chocolate cocker spaniel that would run on the polished wood floors and then slide into my closed bedroom door every time ..

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm Harrison Logan. I'm 18 and i've been detailing for about 2 years now. you'll probably come to notice that I'm a major advocate of foam gun usage during washing. Just ask Matt how "detailed" my wash method is. Right now I'm currently employed as a waiter at a local rib/steak place. I work several nights a week and a double on sunday. I try to get in some detailing to make a few extra bucks every now and then when i get a night off or something. I also do some courier work for my mom's office. In addition to this, I'm also a full time student at indian river community college. Right now im just getting as much of the gen ed classes done as i can. Come falltime this year, Ill be attending UCF in orlando and going for my mechanical engineering degree. I have one younger sister. pets include a canary, a box turtle, and a new black lab puppy (<6 months).