autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 53 of 92 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Can you Believe this is a Hyundai

Really enjoy Doug's channel, just watched that yesterdayCan you Believe this is a Hyundai

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TTQ B4U View Post
    Our Genesis brand dealership opens up in 2020. Not sure how long the one in our area will have exclusivity on it but I'm sure they will do fine regardless.
    Genesis desperately needs to do that in our area. It can't happen soon enough. Most of the Hyundai dealerships are pretty shady and I didn't even like going there when I was shopping for a Hyundai! There is no way those places can compete in the market and attempt to sell $40K+ luxury cars as-is. Of the two I visited they each only had 1~2 G80's which were crammed into one corner of the showroom. Pretty poor way to push the brand.

I have no idea which dealership in my metro area won the deal to have it's own. I know Hyundai was trying to reduce the number of locations nationwide when the stand alone dealerships start to appear.
    Drop by to see the latest at The Car Geek Blog

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Desertnate View Post
    Genesis desperately needs to do that in our area. It can't happen soon enough. Most of the Hyundai dealerships are pretty shady and I didn't even like going there when I was shopping for a Hyundai! There is no way those places can compete in the market and attempt to sell $40K+ luxury cars as-is. Of the two I visited they each only had 1~2 G80's which were crammed into one corner of the showroom. Pretty poor way to push the brand.

I have no idea which dealership in my metro area won the deal to have it's own. I know Hyundai was trying to reduce the number of locations nationwide when the stand alone dealerships start to appear.
    Until the new product is know, has been reviews and marketed, there is probably no demand for it at the Hyundai dealership. Very likelly why they are not trying to showcase those cars at all. If someone goes in shopping for a 25K car, they are not even gonna look at the 80K cars.

Once marketing has done it's job and good reviews starts showing everywhere, the demand will increase.

Post Thanks / Like

I don't know if it is even the price range of the Hyundai's that would drive people away, but the actual dealership experience.

In my area, you have tiers in quality of dealerships that has naturally formed over time. The bottom feeders are GM brands, FCA dealerships, Hyundai and Kia. These places all have the shouty commercials on radio and TV, tons of misleading ads in the newspapers, the salesmen pull all sorts of tricks when your on the property, and when you leave you feel like taking a shower and burning your clothes. The next tier are some Ford dealerships, Honda, Mazda, VW, Subaru, and Toyota. Not only are the facilities better, but there is far less shenanigans from the sales team and the visit experience no matter the reason is far better. The top tier are BMW, Audi, and Lexus (haven't visited any Merc or Acura) The visit experience is similar to the mid-tear if not a little better, and the facilities are a better. Most of these really stand out with their post-sales/service experience you don't get from more mainstream dealers like Honda or Mazda.

All of that said...I do realize this is highly regionalized and there are always exceptions depending on where you live.
    Drop by to see the latest at The Car Geek Blog

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

7. Likes Klasse Act liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Saw a Kona 2 weeks ago and "in the metal" it looks even cooler. I know it looks like the previous Cherokee but in person it's much different, very funky and very cool!

Also it's been announcement that the Veloster N will have DCT a year after its initial release. It's not something I would ever option out but it does get the car to more people and I guess that's the name of the game. I expect this trans to be one of the best in its segment, no doubt about it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

9. Likes SWETM liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

1% left time for the charger lol :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Autogeekonline mobile app

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Page 53 of 92 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263 ... LastLast