autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Pics of your detailing space/arsenal

Hey guys, just wanted to see what your garages/detailing area and entire arsenal looks like! Share some pics!
    Mine sucks, nothing special at all. Scattered out and not enough light haha :P

“You can have everything in life you want, if you just help enough other people get what they want.” -Zig Ziglar

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Pics of your detailing space/arsenal

I will try and get some up this week....

Post Thanks / Like

One week late. I have eveything in totes right now in the basement. I bring it in for the winter.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Lou. I usally am outside on the first cold day hoping nothing has frozen usally lose a can wax or some amorall stuff .Just went out pack everthing up brought inside. Most of Stuff I keep in a garage i use to most of my cleaning it heat and has enough room for car & ten wheel dump truck. I'll take some pics this week

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Steven C View Post
    Thanks Lou. I usally am outside on the first cold day hoping nothing has frozen usally lose a can wax or some amorall stuff .Just went out pack everthing up brought inside. Most of Stuff I keep in a garage i use to most of my cleaning it heat and has enough room for car & ten wheel dump truck. I'll take some pics this week

weird.....i have the same problem with my amorall...it freezes every winter and I can never use it hahahahahhahaha

Post Thanks / Like

1 bay wide by 2 deep, doors both ends, building facing south, great breezes with both doors open, full floor drain system, 2 post lift, even has an undercarriage wash system built into the concrete floor, concrete walls

S/S machine is wet/dry vac, 195* heated extractor system w/6 gal capacity
    it has 4-s/s 3 gallon dispensors and hoses with sprayers, even has a wax applicator spray gun, 2 air lines, 1 with blower nozzle, air used for air rotary shampooer, a jitterbug wax remover and a H/F D/A.

oh yea...the chair is a billet aluminum captains chair from a jet cockpit, modified to roll (creeper wheels), it swivels, moves forward and back, side to side and even reclines
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pics of your detailing space/arsenal-wilsons-cutlass-interior-shop-pics-001-jpg   Pics of your detailing space/arsenal-wilsons-cutlass-interior-shop-pics-002-jpg   Pics of your detailing space/arsenal-wilsons-cutlass-interior-shop-pics-003-jpg   Pics of your detailing space/arsenal-wilsons-cutlass-interior-shop-pics-004-jpg   Pics of your detailing space/arsenal-wilsons-cutlass-interior-shop-pics-005-jpg   Pics of your detailing space/arsenal-wilsons-cutlass-interior-shop-pics-006-jpg   Pics of your detailing space/arsenal-wilsons-cutlass-interior-shop-pics-008-jpg  
    Robert DiTerlizzi, 772-260-6636
    Impressions Fine Automotive Detailing
    7656 SW Jack James Dr.Stuart, Fl.

Post Thanks / Like

I use our family pole barn (I'll have to get pics later). It's a 40'x60' barn with overhead doors on oposite ends, that are offset one way to give us more parking room on the other side. It has a 2 post car lift, a 40'x8' mesanine (<-- that might not be spelled right...) for storage, and a 10'x5' pallet rack for storage. I have 2 of the shelves filled up with crates and boxes of AG goodies.

We have heaters where just installed last week that are waiting for the propaine to show up. Next up is a bathroom install with a water heater (the water back there is COLD!).

It's a nice space for storing the cars, bikes, tracktor, and all that stuff. It also rocks as a detailing area!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Impressions View Post
    1 bay wide by 2 deep, doors both ends, building facing south, great breezes with both doors open, full floor drain system, 2 post lift, even has an undercarriage wash system built into the concrete floor, concrete walls

S/S machine is wet/dry vac, 195* heated extractor system w/6 gal capacity
    it has 4-s/s 3 gallon dispensors and hoses with sprayers, even has a wax applicator spray gun, 2 air lines, 1 with blower nozzle, air used for air rotary shampooer, a jitterbug wax remover and a H/F D/A.

oh yea...the chair is a billet aluminum captains chair from a jet cockpit, modified to roll (creeper wheels), it swivels, moves forward and back, side to side and even reclines
    OMG!!!!!!

“You can have everything in life you want, if you just help enough other people get what they want.” -Zig Ziglar

Post Thanks / Like

This is the only pic I have right now of my garage, and it is about a year old.

Taken standing in the third bay facing the work bay (where my orange truck is). The work bay is the largest with plenty of room for open doors and still get around it. It is actually big enough for my dad to work on his 4-door LWB dually in it.

The 442 belongs to a buddy of mine. We were getting ready for a show the next day.

DLB

Post Thanks / Like

Here you go! Most of my towels are hiding in a big plastic container not in the picture
    :dancebanana:

Sky's the Limit Car Care

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast