autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Inflation! $$

Post Thanks / Like

Inflation! $$

Quote Originally Posted by briarpatch View Post
    In my profession as a software analyst, the first step is to examine deltas to determine the cause of an issue. I live my life the same way. Did we have crazy, insane inflation during the last administration....no. Do we have it under the current administration....yes. And the delta is......Slow Joe and the slime that is directing his befuddled ass. I guess, in that light. perhaps you are right. Biden is not to blame....his incompetence may not be entirely his fault.

For the record....was not a fan of Trump....but in the past 'election'....we clearly did not get the lesser of two evils. Perhaps my conclusions are too simplistic, but I can live with then
    "Brandon's" fiscal policies didn't help, but the other factors are significant part of it. The Fed reacted too late in my opinion.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Inflation! $$

Hi this is Donald Trump,let's make Autogeek great again. I will file bankrupcy, again, and restructure everything. No one knows more about detailing than I do, ok? It's tremendous how much more I know about detailing then the evil Democrats. I'm very smart with coatings. I invented them. Maybe just inject some light and bleach into the products it will make them better. Just find me more votes and I'll fix everything. I'm the greatest ever and I'm like really smart, k? - Trump

3. Likes Coatingsarecrack liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CleanIT View Post
    What an asss hat.

There is so many more false captions than true in this image. What an absolute joke. One of the best is the one about installing kb jackson to scotus. Why mention race? Non woke americans dont care about race...its about whom ever is best suited for the position. Who gives a rats asss what color someone is.ooooh so historic blah blah blah. NO no no...whats more "historic" is how shitty the economy is and why, and the fact that it is being done on purpose.

To many folks,(not saying you cleanit) believe those false captions to be true.

Being fed up with the false information, lies, indoctranation, suppression of constitutional rights is an understatement.

This keeps up and inflation will be the last thing americans will be worried about.

Americans as a whole are to damnn nieave to think that we wont end up like china.

Ending cash for Digital currency, mass suppression of rights and free speech against the narritatives, mass survallence will be the future, you will be told what you can and cannot do where you go and what you buy, starting by controlling your money. Travel will be restricted by "health" passports.

Its a dark furture folks...

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

5. Thanks CleanIT, Eldorado2k, dlc95 thanked for this post
    Likes Eldorado2k, dlc95, PaulMys liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by opie View Post
    What an asss hat.

There is so many more false captions than true in this image. What an absolute joke. One of the best is the one about installing kb jackson to scotus. Why mention race? Non woke americans dont care about race...its about whom ever is best suited for the position. Who gives a rats asss what color someone is.ooooh so historic blah blah blah. NO no no...whats more "historic" is how shitty the economy is and why, and the fact that it is being done on purpose.

To many folks,(not saying you cleanit) believe those false captions to be true.

Being fed up with the false information, lies, indoctranation, suppression of constitutional rights is an understatement.

This keeps up and inflation will be the last thing americans will be worried about.

Americans as a whole are to damnn nieave to think that we wont end up like china.

Ending cash for Digital currency, mass suppression of rights and free speech against the narritatives, mass survallence will be the future, you will be told what you can and cannot do where you go and what you buy, starting by controlling your money. Travel will be restricted by "health" passports.

Its a dark furture folks...

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk
    You may be right about a lot of those things. I don't agree with everything in that oversimplistic image. You see both sides playing that game.

I hope you're wrong about the future though LOL

Post Thanks / Like

If you let the government control your finances through digital currency...kiss your ass goodbye...life as we(you) once knew it is GONE!
    Not a debate......

Post Thanks / Like

There is a book called Web of Debt by Ellen Brown that is really interesting. She goes back centuries. There are some economists that take issue with her analysis, but it's sound in terms of the history of it. It's fascinating.

"Our money system is not what we have been led to believe. The creation of money has been privatized, or taken over by a private money cartel. Except for coins, all of our money is now created as loans advanced by private banking institutions -- including the Federal Reserve, the branches of which are 100% privately owned. Banks create the principal but not the interest to service their loans. To find the interest, new loans must continually be taken out, expanding the money supply, inflating prices -- and robbing you of the value of your money. Web of Debt unravels the deception and presents a crystal clear picture of the financial abyss towards which we are heading. Then it explores a workable alternative, one that was tested in colonial America and is grounded in the best of American economic thought, including the writings of Benjamin Franklin, Thomas Jefferson and Abraham Lincoln. "

9. Likes Bosko liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bosko View Post
    I thought I would post this in this thread rather than start a new one...

Is anyone here going to struggle with Christmas?...I.E. presents for the kids and or food on the table?
    Not to pry into anyones personal life , but to me.....this has to be a major factor this year..
    I am in need of $ for my trip to Panama. Thinking of relocating.

If that doesn't work for you donate here:

Prison Fellowship Angel Tree

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Flash Gordon View Post
    <--------------------

or you can to this dood

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Flash Gordon View Post
    I am in need of $ for my trip to Panama. Thinking of relocating.

Prison Fellowship Angel Tree
    Costa Rica for me. My plan is to live in a hut on the beach. I will barter fish with the lady who lives in a hut downbeach from me who grows vegetables. If a hurricane comes and wipes out my hut...I will build another hut.

13. Likes CleanIT, dlc95 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Inflation! $$

Quote Originally Posted by Coatingsarecrack View Post
    That hyper dressing! Worth its weight in gold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yea, it’s crazy, but if you think about it, not really.

For example: [if my math is correct] Lets say you buy a gallon of Hyper Dressing and pay top dollar @ the current prices.

-i.e. $128 per gallon
    Dilute it @4:1 to make 5 gallons which brings the cost to roughly
    $25 per gallon or $6.25 per 32oz. or roughly $3.10 per 16oz. bottle.

Lets be honest, that’s actually not too bad, and some would say that’s pretty darn good for tire shine/plastic trim/interior dressing.

If you dilute it @ 1:1 you’re paying $64 per gallon or $16 per 32oz. or $8 per 16oz. bottle.

Some would still say that’s somewhat expectable if you were to pay OTC prices.

Now lets look at what Meguiars used to charge for Hyper Dressing before the current state we’re in:

i.e. $40 per gallon
    Dilute it @ 4:1 to make 5 gallons which brings the cost to $8 per gallon or $2 per 32 oz. or $1 per 16 oz bottle.

Yes, you read that right, $1 per 16 oz. bottle.

If you dilute it @ 1:1 to make 2 gallons which brings the cost to $20 per gallon or $5 per 32oz. or $2.50 per 16oz. which is still a damn good value.

That’s 1 of the biggest reasons I appreciate Barry Meguiar, because from the start he made it possible for car guys to buy quality car care products at a fair price without gouging us and making us unnecessarily overpay for high quality products. IMO that can never be forgotten and it’s a reason why Meguiars will always have my business in return.

I’m glad I was able to thank Barry and tell him that in person the 1st time I met him. He seemed genuinely happy to hear it. I knew from the 1st time I used Gold Class car wash over 20yrs. ago, that it came from a good place.Inflation! $$

15. Likes chilly, opie, DFB, Coatingsarecrack liked this post
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast