autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: For those that are interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Pats300zx View Post

At this point why even vote.

The whole thing is a shame and yet we call ourselves a "democracy"
    I voted my whole adult life until this past one -- not gonna waste my time . After the video evidence in Ga. with the lie about the water main break and the video of the dems feeding thousands of ballots in the machine-- and nobody in congress wants to do anything about it---
    I will probably never vote again , and in that sense the dems got what they were after. We are the election joke of the globe.

Nobody ( with any authority )wants accountability for election fraud. Until we go back to one day to vote with no mail in balloting except for military overseas-- NO EXCEPTIONS, we will have wide spread fraud, GUARANTEED.
    Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions-- Winston Churchill
    The difference between genius & stupidity is genius has limits-- Albert Einstein

2. Likes opie, Bosko, dlc95, PaulMys, Flash Gordon and 1 others liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by luckydawg View Post
    We are the election joke of the globe.
    As I mentioned in another post, my daughter is in the UK. She is asked repeatedly why our country is so F'ed up. We are not just the election joke of the world, we are the joke....period

4. Likes dlc95, luckydawg liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I get the notion that things are starting to change.

One of my co-workers, he's in his mid 20's, sort of a product of his culture, but was brought up right. Loves Kanye, and those basketball stars - he was discussing this with the 20 year old kid. Just a couple or so weeks ago he was talking about Kanye sounding crazy....

It's starting to become undeniable that there is something more going on than what meets the eye. To them. A lot of us have known for years. They're starting to wake up. They're starting to see we're not crazy, and that there Isa bettwe way.

At this point all seems lost, but Nacy Pelosi isn't Speaker Of The House anymore. That's HUGE.

Things can change. We have to keep trying.

6. Thanks Flash Gordon thanked for this post
    Likes Bosko, opie, chilly, Flash Gordon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Pats300zx View Post
    At this point why even vote. It shocks me that a gubernatorial candidate in a election would be allowed to oversee the election she is a candidate in as Sec of State. This is like having murder suspect investigate his own homicide. If they don't push for a full audit and investigation of this election we are doomed. Hobbs never had a debate, had like 20k social media followers compared to Lake's 500k, and had a fraction of the event turnout that Lake did.

The whole thing is a shame and yet we call ourselves a "democracy"
    Dont give up, like conrad said...if you do then they got what they wanted.

And we are a democratic republic.

Hope the do a full audit...lake is a fighter. But i have my doubts.

Hopefully one day this will all be exposed for every american to see the coruption, and that we were played for fools

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

8. Likes chilly, dlc95, Flash Gordon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by opie View Post
    Dont give up, like conrad said...if you do then they got what they wanted.

And we are a democratic republic.

Hope the do a full audit...lake is a fighter. But i have my doubts.

Hopefully one day this will all be exposed for every american to see the coruption, and that we were played for fools

But even if they do the audit-- republicans , with the TINY few exceptions ( like MTG in Ga. ) arent gonna call for jail time for another elected official.
    Not happenin capin'
    Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions-- Winston Churchill
    The difference between genius & stupidity is genius has limits-- Albert Einstein

10. Likes Flash Gordon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by briarpatch View Post
    As I mentioned in another post, my daughter is in the UK. She is asked repeatedly why our country is so F'ed up. We are not just the election joke of the world, we are the joke....period
    UK is far worse off than we are. In fact all of Europe is. Inflation is higher in the UK. Europe's entire economy is 1/10 of ours.

12. Likes opie, Flash Gordon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by luckydawg View Post
    But even if they do the audit-- republicans , with the TINY few exceptions ( like MTG in Ga. ) arent gonna call for jail time for another elected official.
    Not happenin capin'
    Yeah one can only hope your wrong but theres alot of spineless republicans

14. Likes dlc95 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by briarpatch View Post
    I have to disagree. We currently look weak because our installed leader, and cuz a few idiots push for this woke garbage, also pushing for this brainwashing of the children into changing body parts, when thier brains are not even developed enough to make such life altering decisions. The list goes on and on for about as long as it takes our election systems to count ballots.

How long has she lived there? Like clean it said, europe is worse than us. They are farther ahead on this esg green energy switch. We are a few years behind them on that.

16. Likes chilly, dlc95, PaulMys liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dlc95 View Post
    I get the notion that things are starting to change.

One of my co-workers, he's in his mid 20's, sort of a product of his culture, but was brought up right. Loves Kanye, and those basketball stars - he was discussing this with the 20 year old kid. Just a couple or so weeks ago he was talking about Kanye sounding crazy....

It's starting to become undeniable that there is something more going on than what meets the eye. To them. A lot of us have known for years. They're starting to wake up. They're starting to see we're not crazy, and that there Isa bettwe way.

At this point all seems lost, but Nacy Pelosi isn't Speaker Of The House anymore. That's HUGE.

Things can change. We have to keep trying.
    So true, i believe there are more people awake than their are woke. I wont quit.

18. Likes Bosko, chilly, dlc95 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by opie View Post
    I have to disagree. We currently look weak because our installed leader, and cuz a few idiots push for this woke garbage, also pushing for this brainwashing of the children into changing body parts, when thier brains are not even developed enough to make such life altering decisions. The list goes on and on for about as long as it takes our election systems to count ballots.

How long has she lived there? Like clean it said, europe is worse than us. They are farther ahead on this esg green energy switch. We are a few years behind them on that.

Actually.....your comment supports my post, so I thank you for breaking it down for me. All of those factors contribute to how others view us.

She has been in England for over a year....and Ireland before that. She has been asked the same questions in both places. I understand that it's a small sample size, and I'm only providing anecdotal evidence....but you're kidding yourself if you think the U.S. is currently thought of us anything but a joke.

20. Likes Flash Gordon liked this post
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast