autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 52 of 65 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162 ... LastLast

Thread: Gas prices

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Gas prices

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Likes TTQ B4U, opie liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CleanIT View Post

From CAP website:

The Center for American Progress Action Fund is an independent, nonpartisan policy institute and advocacy organization that is dedicated to improving the lives of all Americans, through bold, progressive ideas, as well as strong leadership and concerted action. Our aim is not just to change the conversation, but to change the country.

Ill need to research more to vet this source bud. Kinda wondering if its a dark money organization due to im having a hard time so far finding a list of all the donors.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

4. Thanks CleanIT thanked for this post
    Likes CleanIT liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Biden's #'s are STRONGLY bias due to the shutdowns from covid...we had one way to go.....lol

7. Likes CleanIT liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe lol. It may seem like I’m pro Democrat but it’s more that I’m anti current fascist GOP than anything. Can’t stomach what I’ve been observing within the GOP.

9. Likes Bosko, dgage, Coatingsarecrack liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe lol. It may seem like I’m pro Democrat but it’s more that I’m anti current fascist GOP than anything. Can’t stomach what I’ve been observing within the GOP.

I believe what you are seeing from the GOP are what is called a RINO.

The core of all who believe and stand for our true values, being a consistutional republic do not stand with rinos.

Who in the GOP Is a supporter of Hitler or mussolini?

11. Likes CleanIT liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Conservatism is one thing; but election denial and authoritarianism is a threat to everything America stands for.

Excerpt:
    "A Lee Enterprises review of its west region found four candidates for secretary of state offices who openly have denied or cast doubt on Joe Biden’s victory — Republican Jim Marchant in Nevada; Republican Mark Finchem in Arizona; Republican Chuck Gray in Wyoming; and Independent Charles Tuttle in North Dakota.
    Additionally, Wyoming’s interim secretary of state, Karl Allred, has said he would support Gray.
    Some other candidates and officeholders have been coy about their thoughts or position on the 2020 election."
    The Guardian in January reported that a group of Republicans running to serve as chief election officials in key swing states formed a coalition to share unfounded election fraud conspiracy theories and ideas to reshape election systems in ways that could overturn legitimate results in the next presidential race."

I don't hesitate in using the word fascism to describe Donald Trump's MAGA movement. They clearly reject democracy through their election denial. They proved that they can be violent through their attack on the Capitol on January 6. They are increasingly threatening election workers and others who represent democratic institutions. They have aligned themselves with extremist groups like the Oath Keepers. They follow Donald Trump almost as a cult leader. They are very nationalistic. And they use xenophobia, racism, sexism, attacks on the media, attacks on academia, attacks on science, and disinformation without hesitation. While history never repeats itself exactly, it does seem to repeat itself.

Excerpt:
    "In ancient Rome, the word fasces referred to a weapon consisting of a bundle of wooden rods, sometimes surrounding an ax. Used by Roman authorities to punish wrongdoers, the fasces came to represent state authority. In the 19th century, Italians had begun to use the word for political groups bound by common aims.

Mussolini was increasingly convinced that society should organize itself not along lines of social class or political affiliation, but around a strong national identity. He believed that only a “ruthless and energetic” dictator could make a “clean sweep” of Italy and restore it to its national promise."

13. Likes dgage liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I want to be wrong about this. It’s not about winning for me.

Post Thanks / Like

I want to be wrong about this. It’s not about winning for me.

I had a big thing typed out but tapatalk or my phone just glitched and its gone. Im not typeing it all again.

Basically i wonder how deep you have dove into it all. Were there bad actors?..sure but many fbi had infiltrated the oath keepers and were on site on the 6th. Maybe to incite just as antifa and others do? I dunno i wasnt there.

Election denial has been around for a long time. What about before 2020? the 2016 election Clinton and other high profile dems denied that election. Same as stacey Abrams vs kemp in 2018 she denied that election.

You speak about authoritarian governments. What about the current administration? They are trying to get rid of religion Church and state is becoming church versus state. They need to get rid of religion In order for an authoritarian government to succeed

16. Likes CleanIT liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

And they use xenophobia, racism, sexism, attacks on the media, attacks on academia, attacks on science, and disinformation without hesitation.
    Do you realize what the left is doing with all of these you listed???

18. Likes CleanIT liked this post
Page 52 of 65 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162 ... LastLast