autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 48 of 65 FirstFirst ... 383940414243444546474849505152535455565758 ... LastLast

Thread: Gas prices

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Gas prices

Quote Originally Posted by luckydawg View Post
    The sitting presidents own hand picked spokes person said last month that the falling gas prices were a result of the sitting presidents polices
    Yesterday- that same spokesperson said the reason for higher gas prices was
    1- the self proclaimed "pandemic" ( in reality it was a scam-demic )
    2- Vladimir Putins invasion of Ukraine

And she /he/ what ever it refers to itself by- emphasized that it was mainly on Putin
    Politics is disgusting. The games played by both sides are repulsive. Always have been and likely always will be.

Be careful what you wish for.

Let's talk about a stark warning from an Arizona republican.... - YouTube

Let's talk about gas prices going back up and OPEC.... - YouTube

2. Likes dgage liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CleanIT View Post
    Politics is disgusting.

Be careful what you wish for.
    Guns are not dangerous-- people are dangerous. A fully loaded gun left alone will never harm anyone.
    Politics is not disgusting-- people are disgusting, you get the point here I am sure- wether you agree with that statement is another thing.
    Its the people who make it what it is
    Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions-- Winston Churchill
    The difference between genius & stupidity is genius has limits-- Albert Einstein

4. Likes CleanIT, PaulMys, opie liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by luckydawg View Post
    Guns are not dangerous-- people are dangerous. A fully loaded gun left alone will never harm anyone.
    Politics is not disgusting-- people are disgusting, you get the point here I am sure- wether you agree with that statement is another thing.
    Its the people who make it what it is
    People with guns are more dangerous than without. Can they kill with cars or knives if they want to? Absolutely. But not as efficiently as with a gun.

And I’m a gun owner who doesn’t plan to give up his guns but would like to control how easy it is for some to get guns.

6. Likes CleanIT, Coatingsarecrack liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dgage View Post
    People with guns are more dangerous than without. Can they kill with cars or knives if they want to? Absolutely. But not as efficiently as with a gun.

And I’m a gun owner who doesn’t plan to give up his guns but would like to control how easy it is for some to get guns.
    You just called yourself a more dangerous individual than you would be without guns. If thats not the case, then please enlighten us on your thought process.

On another note....Never forget, there are 3 things needed to control a population.

Food, Fuel, Firearms.

Honestly think about it.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

8. Likes PaulMys, luckydawg liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by opie View Post
    You just called yourself a more dangerous individual than you would be without guns. If thats not the case, then please enlighten us on your thought process.

On another note....Never forget, there are 3 things needed to control a population.

Food, Fuel, Firearms.

Honestly think about it.
    I made my statement on guns. I didn’t say ban. I didn’t say people shouldn’t be able to get a gun. Like everything, moderation and intelligence are key. Will that stop all gun violence, definitely not.

But we need to focus on progress instead of perfection. We won’t get perfect on guns, or health care, or any other topic but that shouldn’t stop us from trying to improve.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dgage View Post
    People with guns are more dangerous than............. Can they kill with cars...? Absolutely.
    Let's examine how many deaths there are from people driving drunk as opposed to actual gun deaths. (Inner-city gang banger gun deaths NOT included). The gun control freaks LOVE those to pad their stats.

Your average soccer mom or town assemblyman usually isn't the person found shooting someone to death. Even though they may own firearms.

But these same "upstanding citizens" are people that "just had one too many" and killed little Bobby on his bicycle. Combine this with another 40,000 deaths a year, and lets see......

Happens every day all across the country, but DWI isn't as newsworthy as firearm deaths to a faction who wants to disarm you in the long run..............
    It is no coincidence that man's best friend cannot talk.

11. Likes opie, chilly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Good thought paul.

Also How many deaths from fentynal? Betcha its more than guns...and sleepyjoe could stop that shittt but did they? Nah cuz it dont fit the narritive

13. Likes PaulMys, chilly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Good thought paul.

Also How many deaths from fentynal? Betcha its more than guns...and sleepyjoe could stop that shittt but did they? Nah cuz it dont fit the narritive

"Morons Without Borders"

Our next hit show on Fox...........
    It is no coincidence that man's best friend cannot talk.

15. Likes opie, chilly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PaulMys View Post
    Let's examine how many deaths there are from people driving drunk as opposed to actual gun deaths. (Inner-city gang banger gun deaths NOT included). The gun control freaks LOVE those to pad their stats.
    Also How many deaths from fentynal? Betcha its more than guns...and sleepyjoe could stop that shittt but did they? Nah cuz it dont fit the narritive.
    Redirection. We could bring up any number of problems and compare and contrast. If there’s a problem, we should try to improve. Drunk driving and Fetynal included, so we’re in agreement there.

Post Thanks / Like

Guys. I’m obviously not on your end of the spectrum, but I feel I’m closer to the center. It pissed me off to no end when the first thing out of some people’s mouth after the last school shooting (as Khalid would say, ANOTHER ONE!) was banning assault weapons. NO! Shut the hell up. Let’s get towards the center on some of these arguments because banning or being on one extreme is only going to put the other side on the opposite side. We need to be getting better on gun control, not talk about banning. Or talk about defunding the police. That #### is annoying. Then again, being on either extreme of an argument is annoying and doesn’t get us anywhere.

18. Likes opie, PaulMys, Coatingsarecrack liked this post
Page 48 of 65 FirstFirst ... 383940414243444546474849505152535455565758 ... LastLast