autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 46 of 65 FirstFirst ... 363738394041424344454647484950515253545556 ... LastLast

Thread: Gas prices

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Gas prices

Quote Originally Posted by TTQ B4U View Post
    Please elaborate
    Please refer to the famous Mark Twain quote in this situation
    Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions-- Winston Churchill
    The difference between genius & stupidity is genius has limits-- Albert Einstein

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by luckydawg View Post
    Thats exactly what they want you to think--
    Haha You made me actually laugh. And you are correct good sir its just smoke and mirrors

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TTQ B4U View Post
    Also, the VAST majority of debt is held by those that CAN afford to pay it back. People who attend college are not typically hurting for income compared to those who haven't. Even in today's inflated tuitions, people coming out of school with debt can indeed pay it off. Loans are at low rates and spread out upwards of 30yrs. The costs per month required to pay it back are like a car payment. My wife and I paid for college and private university law school and paid it off easily in 10yrs. In the end, people need to be responsible and pay their debts even if they make bad decisions. We aren't their parents or caretakers, and it's wrong on many levels not to hold them accountable for their dues. If anyone wants "forgiveness," go get the actual lender and institution that provided the education to pay it back or dismiss their debt. Even then, they can't take back the education and teachings thus even that's not fair.
    You are correct. Congrates for being disiplined enough to clear your debts in that amount of time, as i bet that was not cheap.

To that point, disipline and living within your means is something some people do not understand. Some think they should have nice vehicles and or houses...other material things right away. So they go into deeper debt with more loans. For most, it takes time and hard work to get where ya want to be in life. They see this perfect world others portray on social media, and think they deserve that life. In reality they only deserve what they work for.

In my line of work, i see young apprentices some straight outta high school get in...and one of the first things they do is buy these fancy pickups. Then daily drive them. When they finally later pay it off, the truck has high miles and not so nice anymore. Would be smarter to have a "beater" car to daily drive. Save that money for a year or two then go pay cash for a new truck. And then still drive that beater for work.

4. Likes luckydawg, PaulMys liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by luckydawg View Post
    Thats exactly what they want you to think--
    Quote Originally Posted by opie View Post

Some think they should have nice vehicles and or houses...other material things right away. So they go into deeper debt with more loans.
    Ah HA!!

You two boys hit the nail on the head.

There will always be smarter people who do not enter into ridiculous high-interest loans. (Loansharking is more like it).

But that's what endlessly bombarding ads on TV, radio, phones, and computes do. Brainwash the weak-minded.

That said, if you are weak minded, it is certainly not MY responsibility to pay off YOUR bad decision.
    It is no coincidence that man's best friend cannot talk.

6. Likes opie liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

$7.00 a gallon in the Peoples Republic of California, the push for EV's is the answer....yet they don't want you to plug the damn things inGas prices This is an entirely different type of Democrat, no wonder people are leaving the stateGas prices

....meanwhile in IllinoyedGas prices

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

8. Likes opie liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    yet they don't want you to plug the damn things in

Because they need all coal powered electric plants to keep running so that the lights stay on at all the transexual conventions.......

10. Likes TTQ B4U, luckydawg, opie, chilly, PaulMys liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow. That devolved quickly.

12. Likes Big Dave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Industry Insiders on Real Story Behind High Gas Prices: Structural Problems, Hostile Policies, and Inaction Industry Insiders on Real Story Behind High Gas Prices: Structural Problems, Hostile Policies, and Inaction

This is a good read for anyone interested.

14. Thanks CleanIT thanked for this post
    Likes CleanIT, luckydawg liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm hoping this guy is right. Just leaving this here for something positive. Everything is always presented in a negative way. Negativity sells. Hysteria, sensationalism etc.

The U.S. will outperform other markets, currencies and economies, says Mohamed El-Erian

16. Likes dgage liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

OPEC says their going to cut oil product by 2 million barrels a day. Big middle finger to biden...remember when he got down on bended knee to bed them to produce more?

Oooh boy whats he gonna do now to try to save themselves in the mid terms(if it ever even happens)Gas prices

18. Likes CleanIT liked this post
Page 46 of 65 FirstFirst ... 363738394041424344454647484950515253545556 ... LastLast