autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 33 of 65 FirstFirst ... 232425262728293031323334353637383940414243 ... LastLast

Thread: Gas prices

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Gas prices

This morning, 7/1/22 for 89 octane

Sent from my iPhone using AGOnline

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fly07sti View Post
    This morning, 7/1/22 for 89 octane

Sent from my iPhone using AGOnline
    Gas pricesGas prices

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bill1234 View Post
    In regards to politics. You imo can have your view point, protest, get into good trouble as the wise words of john lewis once said, make changes, improve lives etc but never is it right to do what alot of the last admin did,ie threaten staff, bring guns to white house, attempt to overthrow govt, attack capitol police, attempt to attack Secret service, destroy property, lie, push false narratives over and over. You might not like the current admin for polices of other things but please dont tell me what the last admin did was okay to do. Im tired of hearing that it was just not that bad or a tourist visit etc.
    Do you believe the jan 6th committee? I mean theres no reason not to believe what they say...since there is no cross examination.

And ever watch 2000 mules?

Also gas pfrices stayin same round here at 4.99 gal

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

opie
    don't argue with liberals, its a total waste of time- they are brainwashed, nothing is getting thru those granite heads, the facts don't matter to them. Even when it hits them square in the face they will just have another excuse ( and we all know what an excuse is ) and blame someone or something other than what they believe.
    if its on the main stream media , they believe it.

5. Likes opie liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by luckydawg View Post
    opie
    don't argue with liberals, its a total waste of time- they are brainwashed, nothing is getting thru those granite heads, the facts don't matter to them. Even when it hits them square in the face they will just have another excuse ( and we all know what an excuse is ) and blame someone or something other than what they believe.
    if its on the main stream media , they believe it.
    I think both sides have difficulty looking at facts that might favor the other side. This country is divided and that is bad for all of us. If we can’t find a way to meet closer to the center, the US will continue to be a shadow of its former self. And BOTH sides will be to blame.

7. Likes Big Dave, Coatingsarecrack liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dgage View Post
    I think both sides have difficulty looking at facts that might favor the other side. This country is divided and that is bad for all of us. If we can’t find a way to meet closer to the center, the US will continue to be a shadow of its former self. And BOTH sides will be to blame.
    When you know your right-- its a HUGE mistake to compromise, & thats how we got into this mess. One thing & only one that I will say in a positive light about liberals, most of them have the back bone to fight for what they believe ( even though their wrong )-- where as most conservatives are spineless, especially the over whelmingly vast majority of the politicians who like to be called conservatives. Liberalism is the source and the downfall of America as we know it.
    On a brighter note-- gas is back up to $4.59 for 87 octane here

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by luckydawg View Post
    When you know your right-- its a HUGE mistake to compromise, & thats how we got into this mess. One thing & only one that I will say in a positive light about liberals, most of them have the back bone to fight for what they believe ( even though their wrong )-- where as most conservatives are spineless, especially the over whelmingly vast majority of the politicians who like to be called conservatives. Liberalism is the source and the downfall of America as we know it.
    On a brighter note-- gas is back up to $4.59 for 87 octane here
    Haha. I’m not laughing at you but I have completely different outlook on most democrats. I think they’re weak and too willing to compromise. And I think Republicans are very strong in their beliefs and not willing to compromise. It would be funny if the outcomes weren’t so serious.

The issues this country is dealing with are not so simple as to be completely right or completely wrong.

Post Thanks / Like

This time it was $80. Last time it was $100.
    Today 87 regular was @$6.04 per gallon.

Post Thanks / Like

You guys still buy gas???

Jk. I still daily a f150 and the wife daily’s a expedition. Our gassers aren’t going anywhere but it is really convenient to have this bad boy now! Gas prices

12. Likes CleanIT liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mattmann View Post

You guys still buy gas???

Jk. I still daily a f150 and the wife daily’s a expedition. Our gassers aren’t going anywhere but it is really convenient to have this bad boy now! Gas prices
    Yep- they are nice, but VERY expensive, way to much for the average american. Good for just cruising around town or gettin groceries, but other than that , they just are not a versatile and dependable than a gas / diesel
    Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions-- Winston Churchill
    The difference between genius & stupidity is genius has limits-- Albert Einstein

14. Likes mattmann, opie liked this post
Page 33 of 65 FirstFirst ... 232425262728293031323334353637383940414243 ... LastLast