autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Post Thanks / Like

iclean mini germ killer and surface cleaner on at BOGO

I have 2 gizmos in my life that I will never be without. One is my red light box which has helped me get in the best shape of my life at 57 years old and the other is a device called the iclean mini. What this device does is instantly convert tap water into ozonated water or H3O. Ozonated water or SAO (Stabilized Aqueous Ozone) is an extremely strong and effective cleaner and yet you can drink it (not recommended but won't hurt you). That's how safe it is. This is an excellent product for people with chemical allergies. I cannot recommend this product strongly enough. There are so many uses for this product, including cleaning the inside of vehicles without chemicals, that I did a long review of it on YT (see link below). I use it for everything from cleaning pesticides and other chemicals (wax, etc) off the surface of fruits and vegetables. Before COVID, most were only concerned about the ecoli outbreaks on produce (this eliminates that entirely). This kills COVID and any other germ or bacteria. Just google either Tersano (name of company) or iclean mini and it will take you to their site. I will never, ever be without this device. You will see the many, many uses including personal care that this thing can address.
    Right now they're on BOGO.

Please check out my YT review below:

iClean Mini Review and Demonstration of Uses - YouTube

2. Likes PaulMys liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: iclean mini germ killer and surface cleaner on at BOGO

what is a red light box?

Post Thanks / Like

Great question as most people have never heard of it. NASA discovered the healing properties of Red light while in space. I will link below a book that I read that started me on this journey a few years ago. You shine it on your body, specifically areas you want to treat and let biology do the rest. I went from a ### reaction when I first heard about it to being a staunch advocate of it after 2 years of use. I am below the weight at which I was first hired in 1994...and I thought I was in pretty good shape then! It has improved my skin, my hair, helped me to lose weight and gain muscle and has helped my double hernia scars heal as well as my 2 knee replacement surgery scars heal very well too. Not sure if there's any Black Friday sales on the units now or not. Here's the book:

The Ultimate Guide to Red Light Therapy: How to Use Red and Near-Infrared Light Therapy for Anti-Aging, Fat Loss, Muscle Gain, Performance Enhancement, and Brain Optimization by Ari Whitten

Post Thanks / Like

Did you change diet and exercise at all when you first started, also have you changed your diet and exercise routine?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bosko View Post
    Did you change diet and exercise at all when you first started, also have you changed your diet and exercise routine?
    My chiropractor tested me for foods that did not agree with me that I subsequently cut out....bad crap anyway it turns out. I only work out max twice a week and try to swim twice a week. After many years of working out, the conclusion I have drawn using the red and near infrared lights are that they amplify the results you get when you workout or train. WAY less pain afterward, better results with the same effort. I am also training now for swimming events in this:

About the Games – Can-Am 2022

7. Likes Bosko liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

There was an article last week in scientific journals pushing forth red light therapy for improving color vision. It specifically mentioned color vision so not quite sure how that translates to overall vision but it only takes a few minutes a week according to the scientists studying the effects of long wave red light on vision.

Red light therapy: Eyesight can improve after exposure to deep red or near-infrared light | New Scientist

9. Thanks richy thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dgage View Post
    There was an article last week in scientific journals pushing forth red light therapy for improving color vision. It specifically mentioned color vision so not quite sure how that translates to overall vision but it only takes a few minutes a week according to the scientists studying the effects of long wave red light on vision.

Red light therapy: Eyesight can improve after exposure to deep red or near-infrared light | New Scientist
    I saw a video by a lady doctor working at a university where they were studying the results of different eye conditions after treatment. Bottom line is this: If the light can shine on it, it will improve the area, regardless of the kind of cell. All cells have mitochondria which is what it directly affects. NIR penetrates the body, red only a tiny bit.

11. Likes dgage liked this post