autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Autopia

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Autopia

Not working for me either, only have tried via browser on my phone (how I usually view it; unless I’m posting pictures I prefer it over Tapatalk).

Tried clearing cookies and restarting, still no dice. Looks like it does work via Tapatalk though.

Post Thanks / Like

This is what I get.
    ic_html/forums'; exit; } chdir($forumpath); } $phrasegroups = array(); $globaltemplates = array(); $actiontemplates = array(); $specialtemplates = array(); require_once('./includes/vba_cmps_include_template.php'); require_once('./global.php'); print_portal_output($home); ?>

3. Likes DUBL0WS6 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Here’s a work around to go on:
    Forum issues?

Home page isn’t working. Go to: Autopia Forum - Auto Detailing & Car Care Discussion Forum

Metro Detroit's Leader in Vehicle Preservation & Perfect Paint Finishes

5. Thanks acuRAS82 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

That might be something they want to fix. Not that that many people are affected because I think only a dozen people post there anymore.

7. Likes Coatingsarecrack liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KBsToy View Post
    This is what I get.
    ic_html/forums'; exit; } chdir($forumpath); } $phrasegroups = array(); $globaltemplates = array(); $actiontemplates = array(); $specialtemplates = array(); require_once('./includes/vba_cmps_include_template.php'); require_once('./global.php'); print_portal_output($home); ?>
    I get the same thing when using Chrome on a Windows PC

I was able to get it on my phone via the browser as a test.

Quote Originally Posted by David Fermani View Post
    Here’s a work around to go on:
    Forum issues?

Home page isn’t working. Go to: Autopia Forum - Auto Detailing & Car Care Discussion Forum
    This worked for me. Thanks!
    Drop by to see the latest at The Car Geek Blog

Post Thanks / Like

Its working good now.

SELF BANNED
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSnoop View Post
    Never been able to log into Autopia. My account never got approved.
    I had the same issue. And then one day i logged in with an account i created close to a year prior. It was weird. lol

I tried to create 3 or 4 accounts. Still surprised my computer saved the right password..Pretty sure i even emailed them and got no response.

To bad its not more active. Autogeek is still holding strong, forums in general seem to be dying. Facebook is just not the same..i believe the thought police have contributed to forums becoming less active and people always saying use the search button, people want interaction and feedback. And of course social media.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by noorth View Post
    I had the same issue. And then one day i logged in with an account i created close to a year prior. It was weird. lol

I tried to create 3 or 4 accounts. Still surprised my computer saved the right password..Pretty sure i even emailed them and got no response.

To bad its not more active. Autogeek is still holding strong, forums in general seem to be dying. Facebook is just not the same..i believe the thought police have contributed to forums becoming less active and people always saying use the search button, people want interaction and feedback. And of course social media.
    The dumbing-down of the country is in full-swing.

WAIT FOR AN ANSWER??? Oh, hell no!

I'll get my non-factual answer INSTANTLY at the tip of my fingers from a population of keyboard cowboys who have never truly experienced anything remotely resembling true life, and then I'll take that as the truth because hey, I was raised in an era of "We don't keep score, and everyone is a winner and gets a trophy".

Sad............
    It is no coincidence that man's best friend cannot talk.

12. Likes dlc95, BudgetPlan1 liked this post
    SELF BANNED
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PaulMys View Post
    The dumbing-down of the country is in full-swing.

WAIT FOR AN ANSWER??? Oh, hell no!

I'll get my non-factual answer INSTANTLY at the tip of my fingers from a population of keyboard cowboys who have never truly experienced anything remotely resembling true life, and then I'll take that as the truth because hey, I was raised in an era of "We don't keep score, and everyone is a winner and gets a trophy".

Sad............
    The dumbing down of americans started after world war one. The carnegies and rockafellers started to infuriate the school boards and universities. Its no secret if you look. They felt Americans were becoming to independent and self-reliant. That is not in the best interest of the globalists. They want everyone to be reliant on the state. Its the new god, statism.

14. Likes dlc95 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by noorth View Post
    The dumbing down of americans started after world war one. The carnegies and rockafellers started to infuriate the school boards and universities. It's no secret if you look. They felt Americans were becoming to independent and self-reliant. That is not in the best interest of the globalists. They want everyone to be reliant on the state. Its the new god, statism. Looks a lot like satan no?
    I do look, and thank you.
    It is no coincidence that man's best friend cannot talk.

16. Likes noorth, dlc95 liked this post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast