autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Thank you Mike Phillips

Well dang...hope this was Mike's decision and not AG's.

Thank you for all you have done over the years on TV and on the forum. Wishing you the best for your next adventure, Mike!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Prange View Post
    Mike, Thanks.

You're leaving some BIG shoes to fill.

Good luck in your next endeavor.
    I don't envy anyone trying to fill those shoes...

While there are certainly others out there with the technical detailing skills on par with Mike, there are not many who possess those skills that are also willing and able to communicate those skills with the same efficacy as Mike. Mike is selfless in sharing his knowledge and has the "teaching" and "technology" skills to do it effectively. That's a rare combination not easy to replicate.

Going forward, I have to wonder what direction this forum will take, sans Mike. My hope is that it remains as relevant as it is under Mike's leadership today.

So yeah, there's some big shoes waiting.

3. Likes Goonie75, Jayfro, crg001, Jim w, Burger liked this post
    Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Mike,

I join your thousands of other fans in thanking you for all of your help, expertise and guidance over the years. You have been the Ultimate Authority for many of us on techniques, new products, and every other aspect of auto detailing. Those of us who are not professionals, but merely take care of our own cars, are especially grateful for your instructions, which have always been clear and understandable to the amateur.

Godspeed on your next journey in life.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Azure View Post
    Well dang...hope this was Mike's decision and not AG's.
    Kinda sudden and since he didn't even come here to say bye to us, maybe it wasn't as amicable as we'd expect. Like you, I also hope he left because he found a path of growth and chose to depart.
    Bruno Soares

6. Likes Azure, dwaleke liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno Soares View Post
    Kinda sudden and since he didn't even come here to say bye to us, maybe it wasn't as amicable as we'd expect. Like you, I also hope he left because he found a path of growth and choose to depart.
    Same, after some labor insecurities recently, I was finally ready to send someone to his September class.

Best of luck in your future endeavors, Mike, you will be greatly missed.

Post Thanks / Like

Wow. Thank you, Mike!

Please give us an update at some point.

Mike is the reason I’m on AG.
    2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
    1999 Camaro Z28

9. Likes hotrodn, dwaleke liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

It was quite a surprise and disappointment to hear this news. Mike's videos, posts and articles are what made me take my detailing more seriously and up my game. Thank you Mike for the insight and inspiration. I know that you will do well in your future endeavors.
    I believe in treating everybody with respect, and clean cars. That’s what I believe in.

11. Likes Aaryn NZ liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Well dang, just am seeing this as well.

Good luck Mike. Definitely will be different without you.
    2022 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon • 2021 Ford Ranger Lariat •2016 Alfa Romeo 4C Spider • 2006 Buell Lightning-Bolt • 2004 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon

13. Likes Aaryn NZ liked this post
    Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

99% of what I have learned has come from Mike Phillips and Yvan Lacroix. Thanks guys.

Post Thanks / Like

Well this definitely blows. And seeing that McKee is moving back to the original building I'm really wondering if he is going to work with them.

Robert McKee Enterprises, Inc. (RME) is growing again!

In the five short years since Robert McKee Enterprises, Inc. (RME) was created it has been rapidly growing. Starting with just 2,100 sf at 7744 Jack James Drive address in Stuart (the Autogeek building) to building a state of the art 8,000 sf free standing building for our headquarters and the foreseeable future. As things would have it, our growth has us once again requiring more space. We have seen tremendous growth in all our brands: McKee’s 37, SiO2 Ceramic Series, Carini Collection, Nautical One, Max’s RV and Carolina Home and Patio. We will be moving back to where it all started, across the street into the 7744 Jack James Drive in Stuart (the Autogeek building) that RME also owns. Of the 35,000-sf occupied by its current tenant, we are proud to announce that we are more than doubling our space to 17,000 sf!!!!!!!!! The rest of the space has been rented and some space has been sold. A complete upgrade is planned to be done to the space including replacing all 12 air conditioners, all overhead lighting with LED lighting, new fixtures in the bathrooms, upgrade all offices and adding a large retail store front.

We will be starting “Cars and Coffee with a Twist”, beginning Saturday December 4th from 8:00 am to 10:30 am and to repeat the first Saturday of the month. Cars and Coffee with a Twist will include fresh brewed coffee on the premises, donuts, monthly tent sale, factory tours, cool cars, tech tips with Nick Rutter and guests in the Trademark Garage, a $100.00 prize pack (winner’s choice) and of course partner and friend Wayne Carini. There will be room for 100 to 120 cars on the concrete.

RME will also have an yearly Open House in February. The Open House will include Vendors, Food Trucks, Demo’s, Factory Tours, Tent sale, entertainment, Car Show, Professional Detailers, celebrities and it will be all FREE to the public.

RME thanks you for your support!!!

Nick, Ron, JoAnn, Wayne, Bob, and the rest of our team.
    IGL Authorized Coating/Kenzo Installer

Final Inspection Auto Detailing- https://www.facebook.com/FinalInspection

16. Likes Aaryn NZ, PaulMys, firecorgi liked this post
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast