autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

The Pan video...you know the one, discuss!

I know some people here don't like him and for the sake of the thread let's leave that outThe Pan video...you know the one, discuss! It seems someone took it upon themselves to flush out what he makes a year and/or per sponsored vids, seems "gutter" at the very leastThe Pan video...you know the one, discuss!

I was reading through the comments but at the very top was a link to another guy not liked too much here, Scott from DPC. He too made some interesting points.

It's a bottle of product, applied to a car and the reviewer either likes it or doesn't, some are tried and not even brought infront of the camera. Others have their OWN products made to their discerning tastes, it's all out there for us to decide what's best The Pan video...you know the one, discuss!

What am I missing here....The Pan video...you know the one, discuss!The Pan video...you know the one, discuss!The Pan video...you know the one, discuss!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Pan video...you know the one, discuss!

Gonna take a pass on this one, Rog.

I think I am among the crowd who has already stated my opinion on Pam.
    It is no coincidence that man's best friend cannot talk.

3. Thanks DUBL0WS6 thanked for this post
    Likes Rsurfer, Caraman, Bruno Soares liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PaulMys View Post
    I think I am among the crowd who has already stated my opinion on Pam.

5. Likes PaulMys, BadgerRivFan, Vegas1 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I've watched a few Pan videos. I always assumed he was an unbiased, independent consumer reviewer of the products. To later find out that he was a paid endorser of a product is IMO unethical on his part and on the part of the companies who are paying him. He should clearly state in his videos that he is being paid by such and such company to demonstrate their product.

I have nothing against Scott but find it odd that he feels he needs to defend Pan.

Post Thanks / Like

All are a bunch of clowns. Nothing new was exposed. We already knew this. The only thing exposed is his going rate. I can't fault Pan for getting his hustle on. We have a short window to make as much money as we can to provide for ourselves and families future well being. The other thing is how his sheeple continue to support him no matter what. We in the states are familiar with this over the last 4 years.

DPC is such a dork for butting his nose where it doesn't belong. He thinks he comes off as a savior and backing up his friend. He talks about how his dad raised him right and yet he drags the young woman's name into all this as she had nothing to do with the situation. For being 50 years old he doesn't really get it. This should have been between 2 people. DPC just wanted views and is pure click bait.

He is not the only one as I have seen Apex share his thoughts on his facebook group which he then deleted so nobody can hold that against him. Levi Gates of the rag company is another one that I heard backing up Pan and eliciting his comments. These guys should not be saying a damn thing. Let it be as the situation will fade away and all will be forgotten. Let the two parties involved handle it on their own. Their grown @$$ men acting like children.

It was rather entertaining though. I was hoping for a 12 part series to see where this story goes to binge watch lol. Where was the next cliff hanger?

8. Thanks DUBL0WS6 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Pan is entertaining. He does disclose the sponsored videos in video and description. Not sure what else people expect

10. Thanks Coatingsarecrack thanked for this post
    Likes Coatingsarecrack, Azure liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSnoop View Post
    Lmao

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Guz View Post
    All are a bunch of clowns. Nothing new was exposed. We already knew this. The only thing exposed is his going rate. I can't fault Pan for getting his hustle on. We have a short window to make as much money as we can to provide for ourselves and families future well being. The other thing is how his sheeple continue to support him no matter what. We in the states are familiar with this over the last 4 years.

DPC is such a dork for butting his nose where it doesn't belong. He thinks he comes off as a savior and backing up his friend. He talks about how his dad raised him right and yet he drags the young woman's name into all this as she had nothing to do with the situation. For being 50 years old he doesn't really get it. This should have been between 2 people. DPC just wanted views and is pure click bait.

He is not the only one as I have seen Apex share his thoughts on his facebook group which he then deleted so nobody can hold that against him. Levi Gates of the rag company is another one that I heard backing up Pan and eliciting his comments. These guys should not be saying a damn thing. Let it be as the situation will fade away and all will be forgotten. Let the two parties involved handle it on their own. Their grown @$$ men acting like children.

It was rather entertaining though. I was hoping for a 12 part series to see where this story goes to binge watch lol. Where was the next cliff hanger?
    I agree. No one really knew about it until these morons blew it up out of proportion. The original video was deleted so it would have been forgot rather quickly, but these opportunists are jumping in to play the victim. Scott was overly dramatic and it didn't help the cause, it made him look like a tool, but I'm sure his fan boys will fluff up his ego. They are both jackasses!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

13. Thanks Coatingsarecrack thanked for this post
    Likes DUBL0WS6, Coatingsarecrack, PaulMys liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I will say that it was Pan who got me trying Turtle Wax with his Seal N Shine VS... video. Other than that, I think he's a bit (OK, a lot) goofy.
    Don M
    2017 Camaro 2LT
    376 RWHP, 6-Speed manual

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DUBL0WS6 View Post
    I've watched a few Pan videos. I always assumed he was an unbiased, independent consumer reviewer of the products. To later find out that he was a paid endorser of a product is IMO unethical on his part and on the part of the companies who are paying him. He should clearly state in his videos that he is being paid by such and such company to demonstrate their product.

I have nothing against Scott but find it odd that he feels he needs to defend Pan.
    Pan does what is required by youtube on all his videos to state when a video is sponsored.

Alot of us made that assumption and thats how he probably started out. He doesn’t ever say he doesn’t do this for money and has actually come out before and said this is main source of revenue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16. Thanks Klasse Act thanked for this post
    Likes Klasse Act, bob m, Daviddear30 liked this post
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast