autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: 303 Graphine review!

So I didn't do alot of driving after coating the ES yesterday but noticed what I thought was condensation behind the rear wheels /side bumper cover and thought nothing of it. Now I made 2 trips to the grocery store and came home, that was about 5 miles. I then drove about 18 miles to C&C this morning and noticed what I thought was condensation was infact dust and simple cleaned the area with Griot's Garage Brillant Shine rinseless wash made as a WW and thought nothing of it. We leave C&C and my daughter and I stop at a park and the dust is back, also noticed more dust on the car. Now there hasn't been any salt laid down because we've only had flurries about 2 weeks ago, didn't drive through any construction zones so I'm not sure what's going on.

There's no way the 2nd coat of graphene is attracting dust, right? We've had a hard freeze weeks ago and I can't imagine the pollen is that high, right 303 Graphine review!303 Graphine review!303 Graphine review!

Thiughts???

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

Post Thanks / Like

***UPDATE***

So it's been about 8 weeks since I applied that 2nd coat and although that's not a long time for durability I wanted to check in with anyone subscribed to the thread. Originally I applied the single coat and thought that was going to be THE ONE to get me through winter but 2 weeks later it was unseasonable warm again so I added a 2nd coat. Since then I've done weekly RW & WW's along with a couple drive-thru washes as well. It has lightly snowed once and I'm not even sure they salted, so it's been a mild start to the winter to say the least and I'm NOT complaining one bit!

I should also let you guys know that last week I applied Griot's Garage Ceramic Speed Shine to this 303 graphene coated finish and I'm happy to announce that it played well, this is great to see. I also applied it in 40 degree temps too.

The provided pics show how good the finish is looking and keep in mind this car sits outside 24/7 and daily driven, ofcoarse303 Graphine review!

3. Likes MadMerc, Rsurfer, DFB liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Been through 2 snow storms here in the Burgh and my wifes Rogue is holding up fine . When she gets home I rinse of the sides and the salt and grime comes right off.
    I do use Extreme solutions Topper as a topper and drying aid . Works well together also .

5. Thanks Klasse Act thanked for this post
    Likes Klasse Act liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KBsToy View Post
    Been through 2 snow storms here in the Burgh and my wifes Rogue is holding up fine . When she gets home I rinse of the sides and the salt and grime comes right off.
    I do use Extreme solutions Topper as a topper and drying aid . Works well together also .
    Add to list of products that work with 303 graphene303 Graphine review! My contact emailed me a couple weeks ago about some upcoming products that need testing and if I had to guess one of them is a graphene infused topper for the 303 graphene spray coating...but I'm guessing303 Graphine review!

7. Likes KBsToy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Here's my shot. Better in person than on film. One coat of the 303, one panel at a time, otherwise a real PIA to buff off.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 303 Graphine review!-1975242555_20201227_145036_4102374_resized-jpg   303 Graphine review!-1974319034_20201227_145049_3139779_resized-jpg  

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bcgreen View Post
    Here's my shot. Better in person than on film. One coat of the 303, one panel at a time, otherwise a real PIA to buff off.
    PIA to buff off303 Graphine review! Could you walk us through your application process or maybe the weather???

Post Thanks / Like

70 in my carport. Crosshatch pattern with microfibre pad by hand. Not much paint as the vehicle is a convert. The blue car was much more pleasant to work with as I did one panel at a time, I learned from the black car.
    Added wax yesterday to the black car and will be using a topper on 303.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 303 Graphine review!-1912443127_20201227_152233_3899366_resized-jpg  

Post Thanks / Like

Hmmm303 Graphine review!

I'm not doubting your experience but trying to figure it out as much as possible without being there. How many sprays per panel? What kind of condition was the paint in as in surface contaminants 303 Graphine review!

Post Thanks / Like

I’ve been watching this thread for educational purposes since I’ll be applying it to my wife’s white X3 in the coming weeks, just have to get motivated to break out the HF Hand/Arm Massager...may bypass correcting until spring though.

Jay

Sent from my iPhone using AGOnline

Post Thanks / Like

Keep us posted as to how your user experience went303 Graphine review!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast