autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow did we forget 9/11

All lives matter...... but when someone says its usually cuz the have a problem when someone says black lives matter.... not saying you guys do or don’t but when someone says black lives matter their not meaning they matter more... more like they matter also.

I love being an American because of all our liberties.

Thomas Jefferson said as a great american that “All men are created equal”.

And yes god bless all americans and all the souls who loss their lives in that tragedy that will never be forgotten.

Never forget when i first learned about the tragedy and glad that we showed terrorist that we will not stand quiet.

“We’ve seen war. We don’t want war, but if you want a war with the United States of America, there is one thing I can promise you, so help me God: someone else will raise your sons and daughters.”

David Bellavia during medal of honor speech.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Likes acuRAS82, Klasse Act, richy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Wow did we forget 9/11

Quote Originally Posted by WillSports3 View Post
    Not American, Canadian here but regardless, not a day I'd ever forget. 9/11 is what prompted me to join the military when I got old enough, I was in grade school at the time and realised having lived a life of blissful ignorance up until that point that some people in the world have a lead deficiency.
    Thank you for your service, it's the reason for the poppy...Grapes was right BTW WillWow did we forget 9/11

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

4. Thanks WillSports3 thanked for this post
    Likes WillSports3 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I grew up in New Jersey and I would see the Towers and the entire NYC skyline on a clear day. 9/11 is always on my mind due to the loss of life, the destruction, the heroism, the brief national unity and the changing of our way of life.
    It seems like many people have forgotten about 9/11 and if you think about it, an entire generation has grown up since the tragedy. High school seniors and college freshmen were not around or were too young to remember any of it. They did not see the horrible, live images on TV, or stuck on an airplane trying to find a place to land. They weren’t stranded in a strange place, not able to fly home or find a rental car to drive home. They don’t remember how easier it was to travel by plane pre 9/11.
    Most of us alive today do not remember the tragedy of Pearl Harbor, the start of WWII or the desperation of the Great Depression. Those events are forever in my mind based on stories told by my grandparents. I guess it is up to us to teach the younger generation what happened and why.
    As far as everything else what is going on in the world, here is my official statement. I believe in treating everyone with respect, and clean cars. That’s what I believe in.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm from Jersey too and I lived there at that time.I'll never forgot the sound of those fighter jets flying over my house once it was established that it was an attack.
    Treat it like it's the only one in the world.

7. Likes PaulMys liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by UncleDavy View Post
    Most of us alive today do not remember the tragedy of Pearl Harbor, the start of WWII or the desperation of the Great Depression. Those events are forever in my mind based on stories told by my grandparents. I guess it is up to us to teach the younger generation what happened and why.
    you can't erase history. japan denies the war crimes and atrocities they committed and still without a heartfelt apology (unlike germany who admitted and apologized for what they did in the past). they also re-wrote their textbooks (downplaying) so the youth wouldn't learn or know about any of it. that's why their rising sun flag (which they wanted to use in the upcoming olympics) is so offensive to many as depicts that time and era...

9. Likes PaulMys, Klasse Act, Coatingsarecrack liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for every ones reply's to my original message."did we forget 9/11"..when I wrote that thread I was thinking of the ALL people who died...white...black...yellow...Latino's..Muslims. ..etc...when the first responders went in they didn't care who you were...again ALL LIVES MATTER....someone mention that younger people have no idea what there grandparents went through...WW 2...depression...I worry about my great grandchildren...whats the world going to be..."Respect"...I believe in Respect...for everyone...

Post Thanks / Like

I worry about younger generations and what is going to happen to this world too. I really hope history doesn't repeat itself or worse !
    Treat it like it's the only one in the world.

Post Thanks / Like

I will never forget 9/11,,,but I sure wish this country could come together again like it did in the weeks following 9/11.

The current state of affairs of riots,looting,cities burning and police officers being gunned down saddens me deeply.
    “I have trouble with names and faces, but I never forget a car.”

Post Thanks / Like

I can never forget since it significantly changed my life for the next 17 years. There are many people who simply keep their memorials personal and private. Same goes for Memorial Day and Veterans day. I don't make a big deal of it outwardly, but that doesn't mean I don't remember the brothers in arms I've lost over the decades. I still think of them often and raise a toast in their honor.
    Drop by to see the latest at The Car Geek Blog

14. Thanks oneheadlite, LSNAutoDetailing thanked for this post
    Dislikes weekend warrior disliked this post
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345