autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Wow did we forget 9/11

PaulMys I am a former New Yorker and I there's no way I can forget...thanks for your reply

2. Likes PaulMys liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by weekend warrior View Post
    Klasse it seems you want to get ugly....all I am saying the truth...
    I didn't get that from Roger's post at all.

And, I completely agree with him.

The 9/11 remembrance, and this "______" Lives Matter crap are two entirely different things. JMO.
    It is no coincidence that man's best friend cannot talk.

4. Likes Klasse Act, TTQ B4U, Jayfro, oneheadlite, richy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I been searching the forum today....and I have not notice anyone talking about 9/11....we can't forget what happen...they came here and drove the planes in the... pentagon ...and Twin towers... thousands of people died...many hero's..our police our firemen...who risked there live to save people...LOL I am worried about water spots on my car..what a shame....I am older than most of you...I believe in america...I believe in freedom...remember All Lives Matter....one more thing if you are happy in America leave
    Agree on most all accounts, including the last couple which really are summed up today in the irony that the posts didn't surface earlier. America as a whole hasn't forgotten but many of the younger ones under 30 don't seem to care as much it seems. That said, the groups of low life anarchists getting "air time" on the news and making the noise are just that, getting air time even though they are by far in the minority of people in our country that for some reason seem to want to tear it down. Those people I'll politely call "swirls" here as it is a detailing forum, do need compounded and polished out of our society and removed from the UNITED part of America because they clearly are not united with the rest of us.

Let's let today mark the beginning of the end of those foolish ones that are trying to bring division among us. No real American is for in-equality or injustice so let's all agree that if we stand tall for our flag that we can agree on that point.

Let's also not let the Domestic Terrorist Behaviors of a said small groups hijack the cause of fixing what injustices do exist and hide their true anarchist intent and clear actions and behaviors hide behind a catchy name that they really don't stand up for and forsake the centuries of good our country has stood for and built. Put that crap to an end and NEVER FORGET what it is we as AMERICANS Stand for and died for that day back in 2001. I have plenty of family in NYC and a strong tie to the city myself and what makes America Great is what many of us saw happen the moment the dust began to settle that day.....true unity among people of all races, creeds and colors, etc. that day moving forward. We built a strong sense of country and pride through those actions. Let's once again build that pride and keep those actions uniting us within our souls. That is unity and love for each other and for country is what we should fight to never forget as that is what those that perished that day would want for us.

God Bless the USA and in the immortal word of my lost friend from back in days I was in the technology space "Let's Roll"
    2019 Pearl White Accord 2.0T Touring (mine)
    Snowflake Pearl White CX-30 Turbo Premium Plus(wife)
    2010 Urban Platinum Metallic CRV EX-L & 2014 Mica Black Metallic Toyota Corolla S (kids)

Post Thanks / Like

I usually fire up my old copy of Microsoft Flight Simulator 2000 Pro Edition and take a flight to NY. It prominently features the Twin Towers and offers a glimpse of the good 'ol days.

7. Likes PaulMys, DMiglio liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello,

I think of all the people who sacrificed to help save lives. Some made it, some didn’t. We will never know all the great people but they are hero’s.

9. Likes PaulMys, DMiglio liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I thank everyone for their reply's....I put my message on off topic not to interfere with other autogeek threads..when I said All Lives Matter its from my heart...our America is the best ...yes we have some problems...we always seem to resolve them....we just have to work together...and leave politic's out of it.

11. Thanks PaulMys thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I've not waivered.......Never Forget, Never Forgive

13. Likes PaulMys, richy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

briapatch...thanks ....we can never forget....I have great grandchildren...I worry about what kind of life they will have

Post Thanks / Like

I thank everyone for their reply's....I put my message on off topic not to interfere with other autogeek threads..when I said All Lives Matter its from my heart...our America is the best ...yes we have some problems...we always seem to resolve them....we just have to work together...and leave politic's out of it.
    I actually appreciate this thread.

The only reason I did not reply earlier in the day is a little snag called "work" that takes up most of my time from 5AM to 5PM.

The 9/11 holocaust will never be forgotten.

But let's not cloud it with this ridiculous assumption that any one person, group, sect, race, creed, or religion gets to declare they are decidedly different enough to incite lawlessness and chaos over a handful of (very wrong) incidents, and then further divide us all.
    It is no coincidence that man's best friend cannot talk.

16. Likes acuRAS82 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

God Bless America and those who were hurt or killed in the towers, Pentagon, PA and all those who gave their lives or nearly gave their lives trying to save humans of all different backgrounds. Hopefully today can bring a little remembrance of that terrible day as well as remembrance that we are much stronger when we unite with each other than when we divide and split.

edit:
    Didn’t post much the last few days due to being on vacation in the great state of NY! Back now though, got a car wash in, and glad to be back in forum mode.

18. Likes PaulMys, Klasse Act liked this post
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast