autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Agnes, my Chihuahua

Surprising this wasn't moved to moderators forum for someone mentioning how he felt.

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by KBsToy View Post

Surprising this wasn't moved to moderators forum for someone mentioning how he felt.

One of the more peculiar posts I've read since posting to forums since 2002.

It certainly doesn't fit on a car detailing discussion forum for a first post. If regular forum member made a post like this it would considered normal as we are a form of cyber-familly. But for a FIRST post?

That said, I ran their forum name, e-mail and IP address through Skynet and it didn't turn up anything spam related. So giving the benefit of the doubt I haven't taken any action.

I AM waiting for the other shoe to drop. By this I mean, the norm for some spammers is to join a forum, make a few nonsensical posts and then when they think no one is looking - start inserting "links" to their spam sights or the "Amazon Affiliate" links.

We always catch them.

So right now - was just waiting for the other shoe to drop.

Post Thanks / Like

The way things are today MAYBE this person is helping himself with his loss. I know awhile back I did a post about my feeling about maybe moving on from detailing and buying products as a senior member. This post was an ( interesting ) post but was moved out.

Again just my thoughts on this.

Mike you do a good job keeping out spammers

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PaulMys View Post
    His post about Agnes the Chihuahua?
    Yes if you google it all the forums he's posted to pop up. Its verbatim and it's always his first post. Read the responses. I guess he's done nothing wrong though just a little strange but who am I to judge

Sent from my SM-A205U using Autogeekonline mobile app

5. Likes PaulMys, KBsToy liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.