autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Anybody heard from SWETM?

Hello everyone!

Sorry for not being on the forum or answering pm. I was really bad in the nerve damages I have in the spinal cord. That with a combo with a lot of family and friends things happened earlier this year. I totaly lost motivation for detailing. It's hard on my body when I even do a simple maintance wash. I need to be resting out the higher pain levels I get from it the next 2 days with basicly doing nothing but laying in the bed. And when I have a bad period with high pain levels. It gets very hard to fighting through to do the simplest things.

Then a lot had to do with I got tired of my Kia cee'd LOL. It had a lot of paint defects that didn't show in pictures. Like a 10-20ft we would call it LOL. Then the PA Master Sealant topped with PA High Gloss worked really well during the winter months. So it looked good enough. Think it where from end of january to june before I washed it even.

Sadly I get very closed in and just want to be on my own and power through it. It's not good doing this but I have some people close to me that check up on me. Then with the pandemic and all what that causes. Here in Sweden it's not recommended to seek health care if it's not absolutely needed. And with family close to me that's in the risk group if they get it. I have stayed away from the hospital. Need to go there again to take a MRI and see if it's worse than last time. 3 years ago they thought I was to bad in the lower back so a surgery would be pointless. Then I would needed to be doing a fusion with take away the discs from L2-S1 and make them solid. And I have gotten worse since then and it's not something that heals either sadly.

Now with a new car for me. I bought a Hyundai i40 1.7L turbo diesel with a DCT transmission 2016. I feel like some motivation is up for detailing again. And also be on the forum as well. Don't think I have gotten better with writing less though LMAO

I saw that there where thread about me in the PMs. Very humbling to read this thread. You are all amazing people! And I promise to catch up on the detailing scene and be more active in the forum. I have missed it a lot but just don't have had the energy to be here. And then I'm an all or nothing type of caracter. Which don't get it better LOL. But seeing forward to get on here again regualary.

Regards Tony M

2. Thanks BudgetPlan1, PaulMys, Diner, Loach, bofh and 1 others thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I've posted in the other thread but man, what an upgrade in the ride department! I love that rear end and basically flush rear bumper Anybody heard from SWETM?Anybody heard from SWETM?Anybody heard from SWETM?

I'll say it again, glad to have you back with us Tony, we're praying for youAnybody heard from SWETM?Anybody heard from SWETM?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

4. Thanks SWETM thanked for this post
    Likes oneheadlite, DMiglio, Loach, SWETM liked this post
    Mike Phillips

Hi Tony,

Thanks for updating us as to where you been and what you've been going through. Myself and all the regulars consider you part of our online family.

I''ve had my own physical body issues to deal with in life but nothing like what you are dealing with. It's great to hear you're feeling better and back to your passion.

Sounds like you're doing the smartest things you can to deal with your own issues as well as being respectful towards others during this Covid-19 Pandemic.

Good to see you back.

6. Thanks Klasse Act, SWETM thanked for this post
    Likes Klasse Act, DMiglio, Loach, SWETM liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice to see a response from you Tony. Take care of yourself my man.

8. Thanks SWETM thanked for this post
    Likes Klasse Act, Loach, SWETM liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Glad to see that you are still with us!

Take easy re back. I am starting to have lower back issues now. Plus bum knee to boot.

Will have to do something very soon! Ugh....

Tom
    Mr Tommy's
    Wash, Buff, Wax

10. Thanks Klasse Act, SWETM thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SWETM View Post
    Hello everyone!
    Nice to see ya back!

12. Thanks Klasse Act, SWETM thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

So glad you’re back Tony. I don’t know if you can detail much anymore and whether it’s worth it, but we’re always here even when you can’t. Come say hi regardless, all-or-nothing or not.

Prayers to you and your family, including a hopeful improvement with your back issues, whatever may allow that.

14. Thanks Klasse Act, SWETM thanked for this post
    Likes Klasse Act, boosteddub69, DMiglio, Loach, SWETM liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Great to here from you, Tony.

Hang in there, brother.
    It is no coincidence that man's best friend cannot talk.

16. Thanks Klasse Act, SWETM thanked for this post
    Likes Klasse Act, Loach, acuRAS82, SWETM liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Having had back issues myself, I sort of understand on a much milder level how serious the issues can be. Best of luck.

18. Thanks Klasse Act, SWETM thanked for this post
    Likes Klasse Act, Loach, acuRAS82, SWETM liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Tony, thanks for posting in this thread. I had been busy throughout the day and couldn’t get it linked up into the other thread.

Glad you posted here as everybody in this thread has asked about you, wished you well and is happy to see you posting again!

You’ve been a great member of the forum and I’ve always enjoyed your posts, always thorough and well detailed explanations and pictures.
    Alumni Autogeek's first ever Roadshow Detailing Class Oconomowoc, Wisconsin

20. Thanks Klasse Act, SWETM thanked for this post
    Likes PaulMys, Klasse Act, TMQ, Loach, acuRAS82 and 2 others liked this post
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast