autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Mike Phillips

25% off for the next 11 hours and 40 minutes plus free shipping and a free gift for orders over $99.00

25% off for the next 11 hours and 40 minutes plus free shipping and a free gift for orders over $99.00

In case you live on Mars and didn't know about this,

And this is why I shared these,

When it's on SALE - GETS SOME! - Wolfgang Uber SiO2 Coating Wash

When it's on SALE - GETS SOME! - BLACKFIRE ONE STEP

When it's on SALE - GETS SOME! - Edgeless Microfiber Towels

You snooze you lose...

Post Thanks / Like

Re: 25% off for the next 11 hours and 40 minutes plus free shipping and a free gift for orders over $99.00

I just placed a killer 6+ gallon order.25% off for the next 11 hours and 40 minutes plus free shipping and a free gift for orders over .00

3. Likes fly07sti liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: 25% off for the next 11 hours and 40 minutes plus free shipping and a free gift for orders over $99.00

Mike those two links are to the same for Blackfire and Towels. Which towels are you suggesting?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Thomkirby View Post
    Mike those two links are to the same for Blackfire and Towels. Which towels are you suggesting?
    Cobra 12 Pack Forrest Green Edgeless Microfiber Polishing Cloths
    Bruno Soares

Mike Phillips

Thanks Bruce.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomkirby View Post

Sorry about that. It was a URL coding error that happens sometime when you right click on something, in this case an URL address so you can copy and paste it only your computer memory, for some reason retains the last thing copied instead of the new thing copied. Thus when I pasted what I thought was the towel URL instead I pasted the BF One Step URL.

Clear as mud?

The link is fixed.