autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's
 

» Detailing Classes

New Dates Available for the Autogeek Roadshow!
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Director of Training Mike Phillips's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Stuart, Florida
    Posts
    46,853
    Post Thanks / Like

    Any Experts with Google Forms?

    Any Experts with Google Forms?


    I've recently taken over the webmaster duties for our Condo community and my predecessor built the website using Weebly for the website itself. For interaction between condo owners and the condo association, he created Google documents.

    One such Google document is a Google "form". I re-created it but cannot figure out how after someone fills it out [online] how to have "it" in other words the Google form to send an e-mail to the staff at the condo association. If that makes sense?

    As the owner of the Google gmail account, (I created this for the website), I get an e-mail notification to the associated Gmail account but I want the e-mail alert to go to someone else?


    I've never worked with Google documents, they are kind of handy but like a MAC computer - I struggle with the user interface.

    So - do we have any Google document experts?


    Mike Phillips
    Director of Training Autogeek & Marine 31
    IDA Board Member - Certified Detailer - Skills Validated Detailer - IDA Recognized Trainer
    Mike Phillips Facebook Page
    Twitter
    Instagram
    Mike Phillips Detail Training Credentials
    Sign-up for Mike's Tips & Techniques Newsletter


  2. #2
    Senior Member ClearVue18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    The Moon
    Posts
    986
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Any Experts with Google Forms?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Phillips View Post
    Any Experts with Google Forms?


    I've recently taken over the webmaster duties for our Condo community and my predecessor built the website using Weebly for the website itself. For interaction between condo owners and the condo association, he created Google documents.

    One such Google document is a Google "form". I re-created it but cannot figure out how after someone fills it out [online] how to have "it" in other words the Google form to send an e-mail to the staff at the condo association. If that makes sense?

    As the owner of the Google gmail account, (I created this for the website), I get an e-mail notification to the associated Gmail account but I want the e-mail alert to go to someone else?


    I've never worked with Google documents, they are kind of handy but like a MAC computer - I struggle with the user interface.

    So - do we have any Google document experts?


    I can rebuild it so it would be a lot easier for you and a lot cleaner. I'm not doing anything right now other than sitting in the house

    Sent from my SM-G986U using Autogeekonline mobile app

  3. Likes Klasse Act, custmsprty liked this post
  4. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,029
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Any Experts with Google Forms?

    This is what make this Forum awesome!!!

  5. Likes custmsprty liked this post
  6. #4
    Director of Training Mike Phillips's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Stuart, Florida
    Posts
    46,853
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Any Experts with Google Forms?

    Quote Originally Posted by ClearVue18 View Post

    I can rebuild it so it would be a lot easier for you and a lot cleaner. I'm not doing anything right now other than sitting in the house

    Rebuild what?

    The site or the form?


    Mike Phillips
    Director of Training Autogeek & Marine 31
    IDA Board Member - Certified Detailer - Skills Validated Detailer - IDA Recognized Trainer
    Mike Phillips Facebook Page
    Twitter
    Instagram
    Mike Phillips Detail Training Credentials
    Sign-up for Mike's Tips & Techniques Newsletter


  7. #5
    Senior Member ClearVue18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    The Moon
    Posts
    986
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Any Experts with Google Forms?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Phillips View Post
    Rebuild what?

    The site or the form?


    Site to where the form integrated that way it's a lot easier to manage.

    Sent from my SM-G986U using Autogeekonline mobile app

  8. #6
    Director of Training Mike Phillips's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Stuart, Florida
    Posts
    46,853
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Any Experts with Google Forms?

    Quote Originally Posted by ClearVue18 View Post

    Site to where the form integrated that way it's a lot easier to manage.

    Yeah I'm down with that but I would have to get the President and Board of Directors to meet, discuss and give me their approval.


    I'm meeting with the President later today to discuss the website Google form communication issues. Let me see how that goes.


    What do you use to build websites?


    Appreciate the help offer.


    Mike Phillips
    Director of Training Autogeek & Marine 31
    IDA Board Member - Certified Detailer - Skills Validated Detailer - IDA Recognized Trainer
    Mike Phillips Facebook Page
    Twitter
    Instagram
    Mike Phillips Detail Training Credentials
    Sign-up for Mike's Tips & Techniques Newsletter


  9. #7
    Senior Member ClearVue18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    The Moon
    Posts
    986
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Any Experts with Google Forms?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Phillips View Post
    Yeah I'm down with that but I would have to get the President and Board of Directors to meet, discuss and give me their approval.


    I'm meeting with the President later today to discuss the website Google form communication issues. Let me see how that goes.


    What do you use to build websites?


    Appreciate the help offer.


    O let me know it's no charge just something to do.

    Sent from my SM-G986U using Autogeekonline mobile app

  10. Likes custmsprty liked this post

Similar Threads

  1. Google SEO advice from a google rep.
    By brondondolon in forum How to make money detailing cars
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-20-2014, 09:09 AM
  2. Forms of Advertising
    By sanson12 in forum How to make money detailing cars
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-02-2014, 11:17 PM
  3. Best forms of Advertising?
    By Wiserphil in forum How to make money detailing cars
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 06-21-2013, 08:58 PM
  4. What forms are you using
    By DCOutdoors in forum How to make money detailing cars
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-07-2012, 12:04 AM
  5. Forms
    By D in forum Auto Detailing 101
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-03-2007, 11:36 AM

Members who have read this thread: 29

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

» May 2020

S M T W T F S
2627282930 1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
31 123456