autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 28 of 45 FirstFirst ... 181920212223242526272829303132333435363738 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: What's everyone's thoughts on the Covid-19 situation?

Quote Originally Posted by dgage View Post
    And here's a report that shows some people that had severe Covid cases are more likely to die within the next 12 months. 2.7 times more likely to die according to the report. And speaking of common sense, this one fits to me. Deadly pandemic and some who don't do anything are more likely to die than those that do try to do something. Knowledge is power and a vaccine is knowledge for the immune system.

Pro-Trump counties now have far higher COVID death rates : Shots - Health News : NPR

And I could care less about the politics. I never liked Trump even before he was President and he did nothing to change that in my eyes but that sure doesn't make me a democrat or lover of Biden or Pelosi.
    Ahhhh then why bring up Pro-Trump counties thenWhat's everyone's thoughts on the Covid-19 situation? See this is the problem IMO. I've heard time and time again that you can't get people in low income/urban areas to get vaccinated and I can ASSURE you not too many Pro-Trump people on the southside of Chicago What's everyone's thoughts on the Covid-19 situation?

Also can someone PLEASE answer this....WHO IN THE F IS PAYING FOR ALL THESE GET VAX'D BILLBOARDS, RADIO SPOTS, ETCWhat's everyone's thoughts on the Covid-19 situation?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

2. Thanks dlc95 thanked for this post
    Likes opie, Flash Gordon, dlc95 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    Unsubscribing is also an optionWhat's everyone's thoughts on the Covid-19 situation?
    Im not even subscribed! Haha

And who am i trying to kid....im gonna keep clicking on itWhat's everyone's thoughts on the Covid-19 situation?What's everyone's thoughts on the Covid-19 situation?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

4. Likes Klasse Act liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by noorth View Post
    That's where i seen it. The internal emails. Never actually read much of them. Its just par for the course for these people. Dark forces rule this world.
    It’s really easy to find a conspiracy when you’re looking for it. Those people, they,…the most dangerous words in the English language today.

To me it doesn’t look like you had to dig for that very hard. Did you have to go to the Dark web for that?

Who’s included in your list of those people so I can know whether I should be offended or not? Or is it just those people that don’t think like you, which would likely include me on some subjects and not others.

6. Likes noorth liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Also can someone PLEASE answer this....WHO IN THE F IS PAYING FOR ALL THESE GET VAX'D BILLBOARDS, RADIO SPOTS, ETCWhat's everyone's thoughts on the Covid-19 situation?
    For the US it is primarily Health and Human Services.

Find Campaign Ads | WECANDOTHIS.HHS.GOV

Post Thanks / Like

Ahhhh then why bring up Pro-Trump counties thenWhat's everyone's thoughts on the Covid-19 situation? See this is the problem IMO. I've heard time and time again that you can't get people in low income/urban areas to get vaccinated and I can ASSURE you not too many Pro-Trump people on the southside of Chicago What's everyone's thoughts on the Covid-19 situation?
    True. I didn’t really like the Trump vs Biden part of the article but there is a clear partisanship there on vaccines and from that some information can be derived.

Post Thanks / Like

Hahaha hahaha, i feel like I'm on some college campus somewhere. Kids crying because someone said a couple words that have no dangerous/harmful meaning whatsoever. But the curriculum/society has taught them to believe that they are.

we have generally become a society of whiners that get offended by the littlest of things.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

10. Likes Jayfro, 2black1s liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by opie View Post
    Hahaha hahaha, i feel like I'm on some college campus somewhere. Kids crying because someone said a couple words that have no dangerous/harmful meaning whatsoever. But the curriculum/society has taught them to believe that they are.

we have generally become a society of whiners that get offended by the littlest of things.
    Offended, no. Disgusted by the rampant conspiracy theories in the US. Definitely.

Post Thanks / Like

I think it's horrible that a percentage of the heros who work in hospitals who don't want the vaccination are losing their jobs. Can't call them heros and then sh!t on their rightsWhat's everyone's thoughts on the Covid-19 situation?

My problem is that this has been portrayed as the vaccinated versus the unvaccinated. There's a fair percentage of the "unvaccinated" who contracted COVID, recovered, and have natural immunity. Many of those are healthcare workers. Also main stream media is the biggest source of "disinformation".

13. Likes Klasse Act, dlc95, opie liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mojo122 View Post
    My problem is that this has been portrayed as the vaccinated versus the unvaccinated. There's a fair percentage of the "unvaccinated" who contracted COVID, recovered, and have natural immunity. Many of those are healthcare workers. Also main stream media is the biggest source of "disinformation".
    Thank you for this, we know it but I wonder why stories like this aren't reported on, oh yeah...narrativeWhat's everyone's thoughts on the Covid-19 situation?What's everyone's thoughts on the Covid-19 situation?

Speaking of nurses, remember last hear when they were on the "frontlines" and there was no vaccine, that was ok but these same people are being pressured to get vac'd. Ok then but not now, total BSWhat's everyone's thoughts on the Covid-19 situation?

2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

15. Likes dlc95, opie liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by seabiscut88 View Post
    One of the reasons I joined and got back on this board was to not be flooded with this crap….

Can we keep it about auto detailing and if you want to discuss other non related items take it some where else. But what do I know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ya know...

I was going to chime in on the subject, but maybe you can come join me as I browse the other topics!

I feel the same. I used to battle hard on Facebook and YouTube. I mean HARD. I went for blood and got it almost every time. I was often told I should have been a lawyer... lol!

Let's go check out some polish reviews!

17. Likes Klasse Act, opie liked this post
Page 28 of 45 FirstFirst ... 181920212223242526272829303132333435363738 ... LastLast