autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 26 of 45 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930313233343536 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: What's everyone's thoughts on the Covid-19 situation?

This is perfect!

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

2. Likes opie liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by noorth View Post
    "Misinformation"? You must be one of those conspiracy theorists.

Explain to me why people from pfizer openly admitted there vaccines contain material from aborted babies? That's demonic.

I'm assuming, if wrongly feel free to correct me, you support women's, "my choice my body"?
    Lol your post about misinformation contains misinformations.

It’s moderna and J&J that used CLONED cells from cells from cells that have been used for decades in drug studies. Do you take aspirin, Tylenol advil?

This is a snippet from an article in National Geographic. Take it for what it is worth to you but you can find alot of information to support.

My stance is maybe the vaccines are a money grab but I don’t think they’ll hurt us and do probably help. Also like flu shot though absolutely no guarantee it does work due to different and mutating strands.

I think if everyone gets vaccinated and it saves 1 life it’s worth it. So yes i believe we should all make the choice to get it.

BUT as an American it should be your choice to do it, not mandated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Fair and balanced

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

SELF BANNED
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Coatingsarecrack View Post

It’s moderna and J&J that used CLONED cells from cells from cells that have been used for decades in drug studies. Do you take aspirin, Tylenol advil?

This is a snippet from an article in National Geographic. Take it for what it is worth to you but you can find alot of information to support.

My stance is maybe the vaccines are a money grab but I don’t think they’ll hurt us and do probably help. Also like flu shot though absolutely no guarantee it does work due to different and mutating strands.

I think if everyone gets vaccinated and it saves 1 life it’s worth it. So yes i believe we should all make the choice to get it.

BUT as an American it should be your choice to do it, not mandated.

I'll look at it tomorrow. I could be mis-remembering lol who said that? can't remember now.

Last statement sounds good to me.

edit: Roger Clemens?

btw if there is stuff from aborted babies in advil etc i will throw out the bit i have.

Quirky fact: My screen is showing the word "advil" is misspelled because i'm not using a capital "A".

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dgage View Post
    You gave a partial fact to fit your narrative.
    I was not intentionally giving partial facts.

what is my narrative? get the shot or dont, just like the flu shot. dont force people to take an experimental injection, one that does not have enough scientific or real-world data on the long-term effects of the covid shot/boosters.

The vaccine does reduce the spread since vaccinated people that get Covid will start fighting the virus quicker and don’t stay infected as long. So the overall duration of virus spread among the vaccinated will be much less than among the unvaccinated.
    I believe that's correct. i also believe that data says that is true for the ones who got covid thru natural infection. common sense should have to agree with that...it makes sense.

break through infections are so common now, so im not sure i understand the logic of if a covid vaccinated person gets infected again....what are they so worried about? their symptoms are said to be so minor that its to warrant no concern.

Don’t remember saying anything about the government and Fauci or anyone else.
    I didn't say you did. there was a question mark at the end of the question I had asked.

you could have everyone in the world take the covid shot, and booster up its still not going to eradicate this virus. the cdc has said this virus will likely be here year after year just like the influenza. (not in those exact words)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by opie View Post
    you could have everyone in the world take the covid shot, and booster up its still not going to eradicate this virus. the cdc has said this virus will likely be here year after year just like the influenza. (not in those exact words)
    Covid may be here with us forever and maybe it shows up like the flu year after year. But we're still trying to deal with it the first time around and failing pretty well at it. What would success be? Stopping the surges that overflow (some/many of) our hospitals. Looks like the pandemic will get worse again this winter. Hopefully enough people will be vaccinated, have natural immunity, or will have died that we won't have to deal with this until next winter but we aren't there yet. And no I don't want people to die but enough people are willing to play Russian roulette with only a 1% chance of death. More power to those people.

Post Thanks / Like

And here's a report that shows some people that had severe Covid cases are more likely to die within the next 12 months. 2.7 times more likely to die according to the report. And speaking of common sense, this one fits to me. Deadly pandemic and some who don't do anything are more likely to die than those that do try to do something. Knowledge is power and a vaccine is knowledge for the immune system.

Pro-Trump counties now have far higher COVID death rates : Shots - Health News : NPR

And I could care less about the politics. I never liked Trump even before he was President and he did nothing to change that in my eyes but that sure doesn't make me a democrat or lover of Biden or Pelosi.

9. Dislikes Flash Gordon disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Coatingsarecrack View Post

It’s moderna and J&J that used CLONED cells from cells from cells that have been used for decades in drug studies. Do you take aspirin, Tylenol advil? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I think tums too. im not sure about advil(ibuprofen), but ive read tylenol.

Actually, a pfizer quality auditor Melissa Strickler, says otherwise. She produced internal emails that showed top officials discussing how to downplay in corporate communications the role of embryonic cell lines in the COVID-19 vaccine program.

Pfizer and Moderna use fetal cell line HEK-293 to test the efficacy of both vaccines. But neither Pfizer nor Moderna used an abortion-derived cell line in the development or production of the vaccine.

Johnson & Johnson did require the use of fetal cell cultures, specifically PER.C6, in order to produce and manufacture the vaccine.

11. Likes dgage, noorth liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

What's everyone's thoughts on the Covid-19 situation?

13. Thanks opie thanked for this post
    SELF BANNED
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by opie View Post
    I think tums too. im not sure about advil(ibuprofen), but ive read tylenol.

Actually, a pfizer quality auditor Melissa Strickler, says otherwise. She produced internal emails that showed top officials discussing how to downplay in corporate communications the role of embryonic cell lines in the COVID-19 vaccine program.

Pfizer and Moderna use fetal cell line HEK-293 to test the efficacy of both vaccines. But neither Pfizer nor Moderna used an abortion-derived cell line in the development or production of the vaccine.

Johnson & Johnson did require the use of fetal cell cultures, specifically PER.C6, in order to produce and manufacture the vaccine.
    That's where i seen it. The internal emails. Never actually read much of them. Its just par for the course for these people. Dark forces rule this world.

Page 26 of 45 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930313233343536 ... LastLast