autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 23 of 45 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627282930313233 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: What's everyone's thoughts on the Covid-19 situation?

Well, we just got word Wednesday that by March 31st all staff must get the shot(s). Or lose your job. I can't believe how many are against it and willing to quit. I have mixed feelings about the shot. As of now i have not gotten any shots. But of course this changes things. I have 13 years with the company, and at this point i will get the shots i need. The way i look at it, no matter where you go for employment, your going to go up against this. Crazy world right now. And i don't see this getting better. The only downside i see is count on booster shots the rest of your life.
    2018 Colorado ZR2

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pro 4x View Post
    Well, we just got word Wednesday that by March 31st all staff must get the shot(s). Or lose your job. I can't believe how many are against it and willing to quit. I have mixed feelings about the shot. As of now i have not gotten any shots. But of course this changes things. I have 13 years with the company, and at this point i will get the shots i need. The way i look at it, no matter where you go for employment, your going to go up against this. Crazy world right now. And i don't see this getting better. The only downside i see is count on booster shots the rest of your life.
    That is sad. Im guessing they are making it company policy? And what about options to apply for an exemption?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pro 4x View Post
    Your papers must be in orderWhat's everyone's thoughts on the Covid-19 situation? HUUUGE overreachWhat's everyone's thoughts on the Covid-19 situation?What's everyone's thoughts on the Covid-19 situation?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

Post Thanks / Like

If you know, you know.

What's everyone's thoughts on the Covid-19 situation?-0de124ca-df4d-4de0-84f4-3b2cb42e1e9c-jpg
    Shane
    2021 Honda Civic Hatchback EX Lunar Silver

5. Likes opie liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I never post in covid thread on other sites, but I had to give my $0.02

After the timeline that has past and more information has been established, it amazes me this is still a civil liberties issue!
    The vaccines....."DO NOT" stop the spread of the virus....so with that said......what is the point of mandating shots?
    If you choose to get sick and possibly die......that is "Your" choice.....making this choice, doesn't make another person die...

The common cold is a virus.....the flu is a virus...including "Covid" strands .
    This is nothing new, and will not go away...

The question that needs to be answered..............what is the REAL story behind all of this mess......

7. Likes opie, seabiscut88, Jayfro, RPPM liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bosko View Post
    I never post in covid thread on other sites, but I had to give my $0.02

After the timeline that has past and more information has been established, it amazes me this is still a civil liberties issue!
    The vaccines....."DO NOT" stop the spread of the virus....so with that said......what is the point of mandating shots?
    If you choose to get sick and possibly die......that is "Your" choice.....making this choice, doesn't make another person die...

The common cold is a virus.....the flu is a virus...including "Covid" strands .
    This is nothing new, and will not go away...

The question that needs to be answered..............what is the REAL story behind all of this mess......
    Overreach as previously mentioned and with that you have control of the masses..

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

I heard about people who only have one shot and are being ridiculed for not getting a booster, isn't that unbelievable!

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by IH8SPM View Post
    control of the masses..
    Control of what?

SELF BANNED
    Post Thanks / Like

I wrote this book so that Americans—both Democrat and Republican—can understand Dr. Fauci’s pernicious role in allowing pharmaceutical companies to dominate our government and subvert our democracy, and to chronicle the key role Dr. Fauci has played in the current coup d’état against democracy." -Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.

From his new Book. "The Real Anthony Fauci"

SELF BANNED
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bosko View Post
    Control of what?
    Freedom of movement/travel, forced vaccines and on and on....The same people that have been talking about human over population for decades are now our saviors and forcing the world to take vaccines that don't work.

"If the vaccines actually worked, then there would be no need for compulsory vaccinations. The people who are vaxxed would be protected and the people who are unvaxxed assume the individual risks. The covid cult doesn’t seem to grasp the logic here – Either the vaccines are effective and there is no need to make them mandatory, or they are not effective, which means making them mandatory is pointless."
    - Brandon Smith

To steal from the CEO of CBS i believe it was who was quoted as saying - paraphrase - "Trump may not be good for America but he's good for CBS!"

The Covid REACTION might have destroyed millions of lives and business but its good to be on the board of Pfizer right now!

Page 23 of 45 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627282930313233 ... LastLast