autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3536373839404142434445
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: What's everyone's thoughts on the Covid-19 situation?

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    See I'm trying to be respectful in general, not to stir the pot, it's too bad the same courtesy isn't extended to me for my personal reasons for NOT wanting the shotWhat's everyone's thoughts on the Covid-19 situation?What's everyone's thoughts on the Covid-19 situation?What's everyone's thoughts on the Covid-19 situation?

To me who would be offended by me wearing a mask so I just so it to be respectful but don't take this as a sign of weakness, big mistakeWhat's everyone's thoughts on the Covid-19 situation?
    EDIT: I thought you were messing with me and I took it as a joke. No disrespect intended. I apologize.

And frankly I’m over masks. I agree, wear one or don’t wear one. Who gives a damn now. But that doesn’t mean they don’t have some redeeming qualities.

I wasn’t trying to attack you and I apologize if that’s how it came out. The only issue I have with you is your recent comment about fake news. I left it alone as I’m tired of fighting. We used to have to prove when we disagreed with something. But now we can just call it fake news and ignore it completely.

And you’re not the only one that has been attacked but I left at least two instances alone. There was at least one person that brought in politics and presumed to know my viewpoint on abortion choice and women’s rights.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dgage View Post
    ........women’s rights.
    Women's rights?

When in the hell did they get those??

**JOKING**
    It is no coincidence that man's best friend cannot talk.

3. Likes Jayfro liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Right and your pictures show what people have been saying about masks. The concentrations of particles in the air are kept closer to the person. Free air breathing allows those same particles to spread out many more feet. So masks and social distancing can help more than just social distancing.
    not really, as just like a crop duster in the grocery store, it will eventually hit you.

I did it for my health and livelihood first and foremost followed by for my family but I also did it to do my part for society. My opinion that is obviously not shared with many. My position is not right or wrong.
    I think more would follow suit if those that started the push for mandates had not. They have no concept on how to win friends or influence people. People aren't going to convince anyone of anything; that has to come from within. In sales the old school mentality was "overcoming objections" I never bought into that as I believe people need to overcome their own objections and that's done through building trust and respect. Mandates do neither. Agree though that your position is just that and not right or wrong.
    2019 Pearl White Accord 2.0T Touring (mine)
    Snowflake Pearl White CX-30 Turbo Premium Plus(wife)
    2010 Urban Platinum Metallic CRV EX-L & 2014 Mica Black Metallic Toyota Corolla S (kids)

5. Likes dgage liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TTQ B4U View Post
    I think more would follow suit if those that started the push for mandates had not. They have no concept on how to win friends or influence people. People aren't going to convince anyone of anything; that has to come from within. In sales the old school mentality was "overcoming objections" I never bought into that as I believe people need to overcome their own objections and that's done through building trust and respect. Mandates do neither. Agree though that your position is just that and not right or wrong.
    No kidding. It started with the last administration and I'm not necessarily blaming Trump as there were a whole bunch responsible. And this administration is arguably worse in their response.

How can we get kids to eat their vegetables? How about we force it down their throats?

Post Thanks / Like

EDIT: I thought you were messing with me and I took it as a joke. No disrespect intended. I apologize.

And frankly I’m over masks. I agree, wear one or don’t wear one. Who gives a damn now. But that doesn’t mean they don’t have some redeeming qualities.

I wasn’t trying to attack you and I apologize if that’s how it came out. The only issue I have with you is your recent comment about fake news. I left it alone as I’m tired of fighting. We used to have to prove when we disagreed with something. But now we can just call it fake news and ignore it completely.

And you’re not the only one that has been attacked but I left at least two instances alone. There was at least one person that brought in politics and presumed to know my viewpoint on abortion choice and women’s rights.
    Oh no man it's all good, I'm just stating my take on masks in general, we're goodWhat's everyone's thoughts on the Covid-19 situation?What's everyone's thoughts on the Covid-19 situation?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

8. Likes dgage liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PaulMys View Post
    Women's rights?

When in the hell did they get those??

**JOKING**
    Who? Oh the ones that....better stop now, wife is walking towards me with a knife...again!

Sent from my iPhone using AGOnline

10. Likes opie, PaulMys liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Coatingsarecrack View Post
    Lol….. you must do Yoga cuz that’s a stretch. Not similar at all.

Totally different keeping someone out because the color of there skin and someone who doesn’t care if they protect the workers or other patron’s from a disease that most scientists seem a little worried about.

Walking around a different race doesn’t harm anyone but walking around with a possible disease that could actually harm someone?

I’m all about the second amendment and live in an open carry state. Business can ask that either don’t bring a gun into there establishment or don’t do business there.

That’s fine and i’m not selfish enough to think it’s the same as being a racist.

This would be more comparable as the business see’s it has a possible threat to there customers or workers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Haha yoga, and when i sent that i was not looking at it from a health standpoint. was just giving a different look on how the txt i quoted sounded.

I dont think it is racist but i do think it is discrimination.

So good point looking at it from that perspective!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

12. Likes dgage liked this post
Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3536373839404142434445