autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 4 of 45 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: What's everyone's thoughts on the Covid-19 situation?

Quote Originally Posted by DMiglio View Post
    Hahaha!! Well you’ve started basically at rock bottom so you can only go up from there.
    Told my wife: If I have to see this freak one more time spewing broken English and flashing 7" green fingernails, the TV is getting thrown in a dumpster.
    It is no coincidence that man's best friend cannot talk.

2. Likes DMiglio liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PaulMys View Post
    *Big pharma commercial saving you from constipation, but you may die from liver failure. (Ask your doctor).
    "Don't take XXXXX if you're allergic to XXXXX"

What's everyone's thoughts on the Covid-19 situation?What's everyone's thoughts on the Covid-19 situation? Really??? Although I'd guess a large part of the necessity of all that mumbo-jumbo is in response to our overly litigious population and it's affection for lawsuits at every perceived injustice.

4. Likes DMiglio liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PaulMys View Post

Having some states shut down, and others open is like having a "peeing section" in a public pool.

Our idea’s on this pandemic may differ but gosh damn that was funny... got a literal laugh out loud from that a 2 in the morning.

I do agree with that. If you want to make a forced quarantine work. Shut down everyone at once... and travel... is the only way it would work. All i think the way it was handled did was slow the spread to keep our hospitals from being completely overwhelmed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mike Phillips

What's everyone's thoughts on the Covid-19 situation?

Has anyone seen this news store and the poster someone was holding up?

Anti-lockdown protester wields vile ‘Sacrifice the weak’ poster at ReOpen Tennessee rally

I wonder how many other people feel like this?

Post Thanks / Like

Hahah, like all the “overpopulation” theorists, coming up with the ideas but won’t do it themselves..
    Alumni Autogeek's first ever Roadshow Detailing Class Oconomowoc, Wisconsin

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Phillips View Post
    Certainly a decisive poster to hold up. Not the best way to convey the message. Any Treky peeps here? YouTube

Truth is we as a society do this every day in many different ways. Risks and death are a part of society and life.
    2019 Pearl White Accord 2.0T Touring (mine)
    Snowflake Pearl White CX-30 Turbo Premium Plus(wife)
    2010 Urban Platinum Metallic CRV EX-L & 2014 Mica Black Metallic Toyota Corolla S (kids)

Post Thanks / Like

Well, I found out for certain that the company that I work for monitors all employee social media accounts.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

2009 Ford Fusion SEL AWD
    3.0L V6, Tein H-Tech springs, Whiteline RSB, 35% Tints, HD Lip, Magnaflow Axle Back
    2015 Ford Fusion 2.0 Ecoboost AWD

Post Thanks / Like

I'm one of the lucky few in the music industry. Wife works for our state (fraud and enforcement investigator, don't talk about shady ####, I have to tell her if I see it), and is working from home. I'm on unemployment, and between the state, and federal that just hit, I'm making pretty decent money actually. Not tour pay, but way more than the average job will pay. Many many many of my colleagues aren't so lucky. Their bands pay them straight and 1099 at end of year, so can't claim, or run as an S-corp and all were denied for SBA, PPP, EIDL yet you have assholes like Ruth Chris, Shake Shack, and the like getting 30 mil between the two. Something like 3% of my industry actually got some kind of assistance, and the rest denied, or just in limbo.

Concerts are a long ways off, and will never be the same. Gone will be the days of a GA floor, or completely packed houses. Masks, will be required, some sort of legal wavier when you buy the ticket stating you will not hold artist, venue, or promoter liable if you get sick, every other seat sold (like the airlines are doing currently), etc. Any and all festivals for the year are cancelled, even if not announced, and summer tours are starting to go away, I'll be surprised if my work that I have lined up for the year even happens.

I was in the middle of it in Europe when they started shutting down countries. The group I was with at the time, we were on our way to two days off in Amsterdam when the travel ban press conference happened. 10 minutes later, tour was cancelled and 2 hours later we had 16 flights rebooked and out of Amsterdam about 5 hours after that. We had a person come down with it, and luckily they made it through, but spent time in ICU. We all went to isolation ourselves immediately after coming home (he didn't present symptoms till we were home for 2 days but for safety's sake we all did it anyways). Another tour I had friends on over there, isn't so lucky, almost the entire tour came down with it, and many of them were in hospital on ventilators. One guy even died and brought back 3 times in the hospital. Another, he just got to fly home yesterday after being stranded there for 4 weeks. I've lost 5 friends now to this virus, and countless others are sick, and doing worse each day. This #### is real, and if you think it's a conspiracy, you can just not interact with me. I've seen what it's doing first hand.

11. Likes BudgetPlan1, oneheadlite liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Phillips View Post
    Has anyone seen this news store and the poster someone was holding up?

Anti-lockdown protester wields vile ‘Sacrifice the weak’ poster at ReOpen Tennessee rally

It's like folks have never heard of Karma. Didn't work out too well for this guy: Man dies from coronavirus after calling it a 'political ploy'

13. Likes nrengle, PaulMys liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FUNX650 View Post
    ’PLANdemic’

Bob
    Bingo. Facts.

Page 4 of 45 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast