autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 3 of 45 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: What's everyone's thoughts on the Covid-19 situation?

Quote Originally Posted by mbkite View Post
    Wife and daughter are nurses one in rock land ny and one in north jersey my daughter got covd19 and recovered from it then did her 2week quarantine and has jumped back into the fire working at jacoby hospital in the city.
    Looks like things are slowing down. Even though I have seen and lived through cov19 in my area I can’t help but think this is more of a Robert Muller 19 deep state operation Just my gut feeling. Do know people who dined but still think it’s the deep state
    God bless you daughter for having surived ad for working at Jacobi, it's a tough place.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Autogeekonline mobile app

2. Thanks mbkite thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I still get to work one of my jobs but the other one and detailing has stopped. I feel sorry for business I know they are getting hit hard. I hope all is safe and well thoughts and prayers for who is going thru this.

Post Thanks / Like

Bob
    "Be wary of the man who urges an action in which he himself incurs no risk."
    ~Joaquin de Setanti

5. Likes PaulMys, BudgetPlan1 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello,

I think there are some awesome people in this country, regardless of political affiliation. Of course, there are some bad people as well.We are seeing great people do great things.

I’m fortunate to have a stay at home job. Like a lot of people I’m worried about catching the virus and losing my job.I have not been to a store in five weeks. I do go out for running take a drive every few days. As the days go by I’m starting to wonder if it is essential to have everything locked down.

What worries me is our political system. I don’t believe that our government and media is doing everything possible for us. It seems like one party is spending more time accusing the other party of being wrong. It doesn’t matter if it’s a Democrat or Republican.

7. Likes Billy Baldone, Jim w liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Another observation of mine during this "Stay at home and watch TV" period is how these media (News LOL) outlets truly work.

I was never a big TV viewer (other than some sports) before this, but was always aware of how deep-reaching the perpetual line of total BS they spewed was. Now, I have a front row seat for this show:

*HEADLINE!! (Big Scary National Covid-19 news)

*SUB-LINES (Usually how minorities were always scary, but now they are MORE at risk for this disease) attaching yet another stigma to them

*Big pharma commercial saving you from constipation, but you may die from liver failure. (Ask your doctor).

*HEY! Someone saved a puppy!

*Death rates in nursing homes are through the roof.

*Big pharma commercial

*Weather

*PSA featuring celebrities telling us "We're all in this together" Yet these a$$holes have millions of dollars in the bank with no worries.

*Sports, and goodnight.

Am I the only one that thinks this (Crap) is just see-through brainwashing BULL$HIT?
    It is no coincidence that man's best friend cannot talk.

9. Likes DMiglio, rangerbay, Cammy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Here in Georgia our governor decided to open the state tomorrow. Pray for us.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rlmccarty2000 View Post
    Here in Georgia our governor decided to open the state tomorrow. Pray for us.
    My thinking, and it may be wrong, but I have said this since early March:

The US is not China where they can beat people back inside to enforce a quarantine. (Thank God)

But, that being the case, the sporadic and uncoordinated measures in the US will result in everyone being exposed even after the moronic shut-down of the economy.

Having some states shut down, and others open is like having a "peeing section" in a public pool.

12. Likes spazzz, BudgetPlan1 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PaulMys View Post

*HEY! Someone saved a puppy!

*PSA featuring celebrities telling us "We're all in this together" Yet these a$$holes have millions of dollars in the bank with no worries.

*Sports, and goodnight.

Am I the only one that thinks this (Crap) is just see-through brainwashing BULL$HIT?
    Who doesn’t love puppies!? All part of that game theory, if you keep winning I won’t play, but if you let me win 1/3 of the time I’ll keep playing bc I can potentially beat you and maybe even the score.(never will though but you’ve made me believe you!) If every news story was negative, depressing, fear-mongering, why would we even tune in!?

Aren’t most celebrities just the worst people, basically Hollywood politicians. Pisses me off that they go on and on about this and it just builds their brand, their social status and following/audience even more. I can understand using them to say, stay safe, healthy, social distance etc, they’re used for much worse and people will follow whatever their favorite celebs says. On the other end of it, they’ve got millions, some billions, some probably don’t even know what they have and all they can do is sing some lame a$$ song! Why don’t they help their communities, give to first responders, help local businesses, idk but they can do so much with what’s been given to them it’s just silly!

SPORTS!! While I don’t follow them myself, it’s provably the one area where there isn’t much to “make up.”

It’s really sad, honestly, I see through it and I’m sure most everybody does, but “Hey it’s the news right!? I gotta watch it or I won’t know anything!” Yeah.. I haven’t had any form of cable for years, if I want news I’ll gladly find it myself.
    Alumni Autogeek's first ever Roadshow Detailing Class Oconomowoc, Wisconsin

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DMiglio View Post
    ....and people will follow whatever their favorite celebs says.
    The most sickening part of this society.

Hey! Cardi B says to do this!!

Sad to the point of hopelessness. (And I'm just talking about Cardi B) Lol

15. Likes DMiglio liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PaulMys View Post
    The most sickening part of this society.

Hey! Cardi B says to do this!!

Sad to the point of hopelessness. (And I'm just talking about Cardi B) Lol
    Hahaha!! Well you’ve started basically at rock bottom so you can only go up from there.
    Alumni Autogeek's first ever Roadshow Detailing Class Oconomowoc, Wisconsin

Page 3 of 45 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast