autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 20 of 45 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: What's everyone's thoughts on the Covid-19 situation?

Doesn’t really matter what side one is on. As long as this is over soon.

The supply chain issue is a mess. People don’t want to go back to work as they make more on unemployment than actually working. Sad but true.

The company I work at established the mandate to be vaccinated by December unless an exemption is given which I heard is hard to come by. If one doesn’t get the vaccine then they are not allowed on site and their badge is disabled from scanning into the turn style.

By January everyone has to be vaccinated regardless of religious belief and if working from home.

People may not like it but rules are rules to stay employed.

I would rather have a paycheck than sitting at home twiddling my thumbs worrying about where money is coming from.

Post Thanks / Like

What's Covid? Just kidding...

But that is pretty much how I feel about it.

3. Thanks PaulMys thanked for this post
    Likes TTQ B4U liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Homepage | Project Veritas

I know there will be nay sayers, but if ya have a few minutes check it out and form your own opinion on all the covid leaked info

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

The attack from China my wife hospital had refrigeration trucks in the parking lot even a few dr passed away from it they all thought it was the end of the world . Now no more attacks from China in my area all is calm
    I do believe China is targeting red states still
    Bottom line this is a Democrat thing … prove me wrong

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by opie View Post
    Homepage | Project Veritas

I know there will be nay sayers, but if ya have a few minutes check it out and form your own opinion on all the covid leaked info
    What initially caught my attention was a bias towards one viewpoint with no external validation of claims. Then I scrolled down more and saw a lot of donation information requesting money to fight mainstream media. Then I searched for who’s behind Project Veritas, which led to James O’Keefe.

My opinion? More conspiracy information to fight whoever so they can get money donated to them. I doubt they even believe what they’re peddling as long as it gets a reaction in the form of dollars. But hey, a large portion of the public believes this stuff so why not. Ethics matters not anymore.

7. Likes Big Dave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dgage View Post
    What initially caught my attention was a bias towards one viewpoint with no external validation of claims. Then I scrolled down more and saw a lot of donation information requesting money to fight mainstream media. Then I searched for who’s behind Project Veritas, which led to James O’Keefe.

My opinion? More conspiracy information to fight whoever so they can get money donated to them. I doubt they even believe what they’re peddling as long as it gets a reaction in the form of dollars. But hey, a large portion of the public believes this stuff so why not. Ethics matters not anymore.
    Did you happen to get a chance to read/watch any of the information on that site?

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I think the anti-vax thing is going to over with sooner than later. Then the people who are 100% against it are going to act like they weren't. My job required all employees to get it by Oct. 11th. They just followed another big company in the same field. Its going to be a domino effect with all the big companies and unless you can make a living working for Mom and Pop's Donuts, you'll have to get it too.

Not saying the vaccine works, just stating its going to be a requirement in most places by next summer.

10. Dislikes Flash Gordon disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NightDrive43 View Post
    I think the anti-vax thing is going to over with sooner than later. Then the people who are 100% against it are going to act like they weren't. My job required all employees to get it by Oct. 11th. They just followed another big company in the same field. Its going to be a domino effect with all the big companies and unless you can make a living working for Mom and Pop's Donuts, you'll have to get it too.

Not saying the vaccine works, just stating its going to be a requirement in most places by next summer.
    Just like southwest and delta....? They tried that, people took a stand, so they changed their tune.

Money talks, hence booster shots im betting will be a yearly thing from now on

12. Likes Flash Gordon liked this post
    Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by opie View Post
    Just like southwest and delta....? They tried that, people took a stand, so they changed their tune.

Money talks, hence booster shots im betting will be a yearly thing from now on

It worked for now, but I bet it'll be a different situation a year from now.

The goverment's already taking the steps to mandate it.

Watch, these companies will receive tax breaks if they have 100% vaccinated staff. The company I work for lost 3% of its employees and didn't bat an eye.

Little different when your a non-profit

Either way, I could care less if people are vaccinated or not.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NightDrive43 View Post
    Either way, I could care less if people are vaccinated or not.
    That is exactly how it should be...but sadly it is not

15. Likes NightDrive43 liked this post
Page 20 of 45 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast