autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Stimuls check

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Stimuls check

Quote Originally Posted by Rsurfer View Post
    Waiting for the next stimulus check. First one didn't stimulate me.
    Did you turn your head and cough?
    It is no coincidence that man's best friend cannot talk.

2. Likes Rsurfer liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Well a friend of mine may have C19. One of his workers didn't wear a mask saying it was all fake. Now ended up getting it and now can't barely get up because of pain. So he may havw given it to my friend and his wife my boy text me this morning an said he had to rush his young son to the ER cause he was throwing up. My brother got it kinda in the same way and he been in the hospital since March with breathing tubes. It's crazy cause I'm not sure and what to say to my boy because he is like me if anything happen to his son he will be like a bull in a china shop. (no pun intended).

Sent from my SM-G986U using Autogeekonline mobile app

4. Likes PaulMys liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PaulMys View Post
    One agency gives, and the other one takes.

If the CIA and FBI couldn't communicate and share information in the years leading up to 9/11, why on earth would you think that the IRS and SS administration could do so?
    Well said, plain and simple Stimuls check

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ClearVue18 View Post
    Well a friend of mine may have C19. One of his workers didn't wear a mask saying it was all fake. Now ended up getting it and now can't barely get up because of pain. So he may havw given it to my friend and his wife my boy text me this morning an said he had to rush his young son to the ER cause he was throwing up. My brother got it kinda in the same way and he been in the hospital since March with breathing tubes. It's crazy cause I'm not sure and what to say to my boy because he is like me if anything happen to his son he will be like a bull in a china shop. (no pun intended).

Hey, I know you usually come here and joke around and keep things light hearted, after reading this I don’t think I’ve seen you type something so seriously. I hope everybody involved pulls through and gets healthy, especially your brother, almost 2 months in the hospital!?
    Alumni Autogeek's first ever Roadshow Detailing Class Oconomowoc, Wisconsin

7. Likes Klasse Act, fly07sti liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DMiglio View Post
    Hey, I know you usually come here and joke around and keep things light hearted, after reading this I don’t think I’ve seen you type something so seriously. I hope everybody involved pulls through and gets healthy, especially your brother, almost 2 months in the hospital!?
    O yeah my brother been in the hospital for a while. People walking around like it's all good. My brother didn't even go out like that. Someone else that said it was fake at his office got it and give it to him. My brother can't talk he is somewhat of a coma we are able to see him through video chat since no one can visit. I feel bad for my boy cause he know about my brother so his mind is all over the place cause his son about 3 or 4. I know if something happen to his son or wife he will go after dude like pit bull on a Chihuahua and he a pretty big dude. So I've been trying to keep his head right but he will be ok and so will little man. The sad part is his worker is still going out with it like it's nothing but yet can't barely hold his head up.

Post Thanks / Like

It’s quite strange how this is causing so many different issues in so many different people. Some are asymptomatic, some will have a cold/flu like symptoms, some more sever cold/flu like symptoms and worse. An example of this is, my wife’s aunt, uncle and their children all same house hold, all vastly different symptoms. They seemed to have fully recovered but her uncle might have lifelong medical conditions due to it.

I can see why some people might say it’s fake or it’s nothing because they’re the lucky few who are asymptomatic or might get some mild symptoms and recover a week or so later. What I can’t see or understand is why people refuse to help their neighbors, friends, coworkers, etc and keep some distance, wear a mask in public areas, practice good hygiene, cover their mouth when they cough or sneeze, stay home for a couple days and monitor themselves. I really just don’t know why people actually care so little of others..

Sorry I know it’s the wrong thread for this but seeing as this is where the thread has gone it seemed on topic in the moment. Be safe and be careful everybody, for you and everyone else!
    Alumni Autogeek's first ever Roadshow Detailing Class Oconomowoc, Wisconsin

10. Likes PaulMys liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DMiglio View Post
    What I can’t see or understand is why people refuse to help their neighbors, friends, coworkers, etc and keep some distance, wear a mask in public areas, practice good hygiene, cover their mouth when they cough or sneeze, stay home for a couple days and monitor themselves. I really just don’t know why people actually care so little of others..

!
    This is very simple to answer.

It is because about 80% of people you encounter today are self-absorbed, me first, everyone gets a trophy (because there can be no losers in life), and I cannot be inconvenienced beyond a token effort, pieces of human garbage.

Sorry to be so blunt, but this is the truth I have encountered in my 50 years on this planet.
    It is no coincidence that man's best friend cannot talk.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ClearVue18 View Post

My prayers are with you man

Sent from my iPhone using Autogeekonline mobile app

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PaulMys View Post
    This is very simple to answer.

It is because about 80% of people you encounter today are self-absorbed, me first, everyone gets a trophy (because there can be no losers in life), and I cannot be inconvenienced beyond a token effort, pieces of human garbage.

Sorry to be so blunt, but this is the truth I have encountered in my 50 years on this planet.
    I'll add to what Paul said, even though he covered it pretty much, but we don't like to he told what to do! It doesn't help that our government still treats us like kids, the media sucks and therefore people are paranoid, doesn't hurt that noone can tell the news down the middle with a leaning but like America you have a place to go to get what YOU like to hear, whether its left leaning "news" from PMSNBC, CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS or PBS or right leaning "news" from Fox News and, ummm, yeah...that's it for that angleStimuls check

2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

14. Likes PaulMys liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    I'll add to what Paul said, even though he covered it pretty much, but we don't like to he told what to do! It doesn't help that our government still treats us like kids, the media sucks and therefore people are paranoid, doesn't hurt that noone can tell the news down the middle with a leaning but like America you have a place to go to get what YOU like to hear, whether its left leaning "news" from PMSNBC, CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS or PBS or right leaning "news" from Fox News and, ummm, yeah...that's it for that angleStimuls check

I mean if you think about it. Kinda acting like kids. That's like getting shot in the neck and then say well I don't want to do what the Dr says so I'm just gonna do what I wanna do the hole in my neck will heal itself. If the virus spikes again then everything has to be shut down again so all you did was just prolong what could have been shortened.

Then it's o I need to work so I want what I want now. Ok so being in a body bag is going to help your family a lot. Matter fact if I was the government and I was trying to find out how to take everyone out I would be happy because all you're doing is telling me how to do it. Ego will get you everytime.

I don't understand people sometimes.

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617 LastLast