autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: They're Even Out of Toothpicks ...

Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    Can you rate your severity
    on a scale of 1 to 10 ?
    •Sure thing.

-It looks like it’s a...uh;
    (wait a minute.)
    -It looks like it’s a...uh;
    (hold on.)

•Yep, it’s definitely a: “1

Bob
    "Be wary of the man who urges an action in which he himself incurs no risk."
    ~Joaquin de Setanti

2. Likes PaulMys, Flash Gordon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

My mother is 83 years old, recent cancer survivor, and not in the greatest health. Since my brother lives a couple of hours away and my sister lives in New Hampshire, I've taken the responsibility to help my mother with laundry, grocery shopping, etc. She does like to get out of the house and do a little shopping to keep her from going stir crazy and it keeps me a little more sane! With the outbreak, I've insisted that she not go anywhere....period! Today, I'll be hitting the store for some butter and few other things and my wife will be doing a load of laundry at home which I'll bring to her house tomorrow.

When I was shopping this weekend, I hit the grocery store three different times, looking for her lactaid fat free milk (2 half gallons) and her specific bread, luckily i was able to find everything she needed...the odd thing is that when I found her milk, I found my milk too but i was wondering if they were going to "allow" me to buy all three at the same time, they did.

I havent noticed a lot of hoarding, but then again I'm not in the grocery store very much either to witness it. Yes I did buy two packs of 36 roll toilet paper, but given the "threat" of self quarantine or "forced" quarantine, you have to prepare since everybody else is scooping up everything. Damned if you do and damned if you don't.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FUNX650 View Post

Bob
    "Be wary of the man who urges an action in which he himself incurs no risk."
    ~Joaquin de Setanti

5. Likes PaulMys liked this post
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.