autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Precious metal investing

Personally I would not buy precious metals unless it was by way of mining stocks. A precious metals ETF is a good way to go as a hedge on falling stock prices or a downturn in the economy or a natural disaster (coronavirus). I use Motif to buy stocks. There are no fees to buy stocks. The do have what they call “motifs”, which is groups of stocks that are easy to invest in and there is a one time $9.99 fee to buy, also you can build your own motif. They also have index funds with no fees. Robinhood is another good investing service.

Investing can be very confusing, but the Internet makes delving into it less confusing than it used to be. You can do much of the research on your own instead of paying a professional that will take a cut of your earnings. Now that normal folks can buy stocks with no fees more money is flowing into the stock market than ever before. When savings accounts and money markets are only paying (Max)2% and not keeping up with inflation the stock market is one of the few ways to make a little money (or lose some). If anyone would like more info pm me. Don’t worry I’m not trying to sell anything, I’ll just give you my honest opinion/advice.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Precious metal investing

Have not posted on this for a while. I have almost completed converting my savings into precious metals and am really glad I did. With the crazy money printing I believe we are heading to a currency reset within the next 2 years.

I have now 36 videos on my channel. If you are interested in seeing my journey, have a look at it:
    YouTube

I will be posting a video of my entire precious metal stack within a week or two. I also added bitcoins in the mix last month.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234