autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

carnauba wax / cleaner spray polsih?

I have never heard of this stuff before my neighbor brought this over. Apparently someone sold him on it, I don't see it on Autogeek. Anyone ever used the stuff? what are your thoughts? The only issue I have with the situation is he put this stuff on his vehicle but never did any paint correction so applying this stuff is a mute point in that case....

https://www.koenigpolish.com

Post Thanks / Like

Re: carnauba wax / cleaner spray polsih?

No one has tried this stuff?

Post Thanks / Like

Not to be rude, but just a reminder, that such products not sold here are usually frowned upon by the group's moderators, sorry. Us members don't make the rules and guidelines.

To speak of such, about all I can tell you is that there's a myriad of such products being marketed today, and of course everybody's product that comes down the Pike is the best thing since sliced bread.

I see so much of that stuff being touted on social media nowadays. I take such with a grain of salt.

Are some good? Sure, but no doubt some make some claims that are often too good to be true as well I think.

At least I know when I buy any products from here, they have been fully tested by honest people and members, and you can usually trust the facts stated about them, the good, and the not so good if any.

As well, anything you buy here is covered with a no questions asked money back, or exchange.
    Hope this helps

Post Thanks / Like
    2018 Colorado ZR2

Post Thanks / Like

I did not realize there was a un documented ban on products not sold by autogeek. If there is censorship like that going around, then I don't need to be one of their customers anymore. The end result is that we are here to discuss detailing products, procedures, tips, tricks, etc. I am sure Dupont, 3M and the few other companies that actually manufacture 90% of the products before they undergo 20 different name changes have stuff in development that we have never heard of before. Anyway. I guess it is time to find an independent forum that is not biased.

Post Thanks / Like

Yes let me know how that works, when you find forum reviews on "stuff" that "someone" sold your neighbor on let us know

7. Likes PM5C liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by nakranij View Post
    I did not realize there was a un documented ban on products not sold by autogeek. If there is censorship like that going around, then I don't need to be one of their customers anymore. The end result is that we are here to discuss detailing products, procedures, tips, tricks, etc. I am sure Dupont, 3M and the few other companies that actually manufacture 90% of the products before they undergo 20 different name changes have stuff in development that we have never heard of before. Anyway. I guess it is time to find an independent forum that is not biased.
    You're definitely of the wrong opinion on ag. This forum is for discussing the products they offer. The sharing of this info on their products is to expand our knowledge of techniques and proper use of products available thru ag.
    There are plenty of forums for discourse of other products, including their sister forum.
    I for one, don't care to discuss about the thousands of products on the market, I want to expand my knowledge of the products sold thru this forums sponsor

It is the absolute, in my opinion, the friendliest, most helpful bunch of people I've ever had the privilege to be a part of.
    Stay with us, learn, and be a part of the ag family. You'll learn to like us all as friends, teachers, and students.

9. Likes JustJesus liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I did not realize there was a undocumented ban on products not sold by autogeek. If there is censorship like that going around, then I don't need to be one of their customers anymore. The end result is that we are here to discuss detailing products, procedures, tips, tricks, etc. I am sure Dupont, 3M and the few other companies that actually manufacture 90% of the products before they undergo 20 different name changes have stuff in development that we have never heard of before. Anyway. I guess it is time to find an independent forum that is not biased.

If you took just a few short seconds to read the forum RULES, they very PLAINLY state in the very first paragraph that this forum is for the discussion of products sold ONLY by AutoGeek.

Don't insult an entire community because YOU did not take the time to read even the first few sentences of the rules.

It is no coincidence that man's best friend cannot talk.

11. Likes FUNX650, Billy Baldone liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Last week i went to my local Ford dealer, and started telling everyone there that the Camaro was a much better choice than the Mustang. The dealer was nice enough to get me a table and chairs for the dicussion

13. Dislikes RTexasF disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Your attitude SHOUTS that you do not belong here. Have a great day as you exit.
    Rick....now in North Texas

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast