autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 7 of 35 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
    Mike Phillips

Re: If you recently joined the forum - all pending account approved - spammers removed

As of today, Friday, January 24th, all pending are accounts processed.

If you are a real human being... you're account has been approved and you can post to the forum.

If you are a spammer - your account has been deleted and your IP Address and e-mail has been sent to StopForumSpam.com

Mike Phillips

Re: If you recently joined the forum - all pending account approved - spammers removed

As of today, Monday, January 7th, all pending are accounts processed.

If you are a real human being... you're account has been approved and you can post to the forum.

If you are a spammer - your account has been deleted and your IP Address and e-mail has been sent to StopForumSpam.com

Mike Phillips

As of today, Wednesday, January 29th, all pending are accounts processed.

Mike Phillips

As of today, Thursday, February 6th, all pending are accounts processed. For what it's worth, I've processed all pending accounts since the last time I've updated this thread, I just didn't update this thread. I usually do this in the morning, afternoon and late evening.

Mike Phillips

As of today, Sunday, February 9th, all pending are accounts processed. For what it's worth, I've processed all pending accounts since the last time I've updated this thread, I just didn't update this thread. I usually do this in the morning, afternoon and late evening.

Mike Phillips

As of today, Thursday, February 13th, all pending are accounts processed. For what it's worth, I've processed all pending accounts since the last time I've updated this thread, I just didn't update this thread. I usually do this in the morning, afternoon and late evening.

Mike Phillips

As of today, Friday, February 14th, all pending are accounts processed. For what it's worth, I've processed all pending accounts since the last time I've updated this thread, I just didn't update this thread. I usually do this in the morning, afternoon and late evening.

Mike Phillips

As of today, Friday, February 14th, all pending are accounts processed. For what it's worth, I've processed all pending accounts since the last time I've updated this thread, I just didn't update this thread. I usually do this in the morning, afternoon and late evening.

Mike Phillips

As of today, Monday, February 17th, all pending are accounts processed. For what it's worth, I've processed all pending accounts since the last time I've updated this thread, I just didn't update this thread. I usually do this in the morning, afternoon and late evening.

Mike Phillips

As of today, Wednesday, February 26th, all pending are accounts processed. For what it's worth, I've processed all pending accounts since the last time I've updated this thread, I just didn't update this thread. I usually do this in the morning, afternoon and late evening.

Page 7 of 35 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast