autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 16 of 35 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast
    Mike Phillips

Re: If you recently joined the forum - all pending account approved - spammers removed

It's about a quarter after 5 O'clock here in Florida and I'm about to push away from the keyboard...

And... I just checked again and approved all pending account for real people and removed and banned all the spammers.

See you all tomorrow!

Mike Phillips

Re: If you recently joined the forum - all pending account approved - spammers removed

As of just now, Friday morning, May 8th 2020, all pending are accounts processed.

For what it's worth, I've processed all pending accounts since the last time I've updated this thread, I just didn't update this thread. I usually do this in the morning, afternoon and late evening.

If you are a real human being... you're account has been approved and you can post to the forum.

If you are a spammer - your account has been deleted and your IP Address and e-mail has been sent to StopForumSpam.com

Mike Phillips

It's FRIDAY here in Florida, about 4:30pm.

I had a fun day of sanding and buffing using GYEON products and finished this out for a GYEON review next week.

I'm about to push away from the keyboard but before leaving for the day, I just approved all pending account for real people and removed and banned all the spammers.

See you all on Monday!

Mike Phillips

As of just now, Saturday morning, May 9th - all pending accounts are approved and all spammers are removed.

Mike Phillips

Just to note, been approving new accounts on the fly everyday.

And - just approved the most recent person to join.

Mike Phillips

Just to note,

All pending accounts that stacked up after 5:00pm last night have been approved.

And all the relentless spammers have been removed.

For all the real people - welcome to AutogeekOnline!

Mike Phillips

Just to note, if you get an e-mail from me that looks like this,

Your pending account on Autogeekonline

I was approving new accounts on our forum this morning and came across your pending account. The info in your account raised flags that you may be a potential spammer.

Are you a car enthusiast? Do you like to detail cars?

You must reply to this e-mail within 3 business days or your account will be deleted as a spammer.

This usually means SOMETHING in your registration form set off my Spidy Senses. I've been running forums for 18+ years, I'm actually pretty good at this.

It could be your Zip Code - and YES - I get it we have people that join from other countries.

It could be your forum nickname or e-mail or I.P. Address. I run all these through Google and most of the time Spammers come up as KNOWN spammers. But if nothing comes up AND something looks fishy, I simply send you the above e-mail.

And here's the deal.

Here’s the deal.

1. Real people reply.
    2. Spammers do not reply.

I’m just trying to keep the spammers off the forum.

Thanks for understanding. And if after you've received this e-mail and replied back, I normally approve your account instantly.

Mike Phillips

Bump for the newest member!

Mike Phillips

As of 6:50am, Friday May 15th, all pending accounts have been processed.

Real people have been approved.

Spammers removed.

For all the real people - welcome to AutogeekOnline!

Mike Phillips

As of just now, 3:00pm Eastern Time on Friday, May 15th 2020 - all pending accounts are approved or removed.

Page 16 of 35 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast