autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Need detailer in Phoenix area to wash my cars while I'm overseas, looking for recommendation

I wasn't sure what section of the forum to post this in so I'll try here in the water cooler. I've been a part of this site since 2006 when I bought my 1st brand new car and became obsessed with detailing. Over the years I have acquired quite the collection of polishes, sealants, tools, buffers, microfibers, even a a hot water extractor. Long story short, I'm going overseas for a year and I will need someone to wash both of my vehicles while I'm gone as my wife is unable to. Seems simple right? I live in an area with countless mobile detailers that I can choose from. In the 13 years I've been doing this, no one else but myself has touched any car I own when it comes to washing (except when the dealer runs it through the swirl-o-matic without asking me). I use the tried and true two bucket method, microfibers, etc. to keep my vehicles mostly swirl free. I need to find a biweekly service or something while I'm gone but it has to be a detailer who knows how to properly wash a car. I've seen too many amateurs out there destroying paint in the blazing Arizona sun. Can anyone recommend someone in the Phoenix area? I might even prefer another forum member from here if possible. Any help would be much appreciated.
    2017 Honda CR-V
    2016 Nissan Titan XD Cummins

Mike Phillips

Re: Need detailer in Phoenix area to wash my cars while I'm overseas, looking for recommendation

We have a number of forum members that live in the Phoenix area that I think would be more than qualified to help out.

I know I've had a number of people from Phoenix take my 3-day and 2-day classes.

Let's see if anyone replies to your thread. Sometimes it's hit or miss if the right person is on the forum and sees your thread title.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Need detailer in Phoenix area to wash my cars while I'm overseas, looking for recommendation

I detail out of my house and know of quite a few local detailers. What part of Phoenix are you in? If you're in the far north Phoenix/Cave Creek area, I might be able to help out. Otherwise, I could refer you to someone.
    2005 Dodge SRT4 400whp/480wtq | 2015 Nissan Frontier (daily driver) Both are corrected and coated with CQuartz UK 3.0 by me
    I detail out of my garage as a side job on the weekends and do about 6-8 cars per month.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm in the west valley actually, near Surprise.
    2017 Honda CR-V

Post Thanks / Like

Dani & Wills from Windows and Wheels now have a mobile component added to their business model on weekends.

There is another mobile detailer named Scottie Brown who is also mobile.

Also, another member in the Chandler area is Coach Steve with Reflections Detailing.

I would offer my services but I’m on hiatus due to medical recovery.

Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LSNAutoDetailing View Post
    Dani & Wills from Windows and Wheels now have a mobile component added to their business model on weekends.

There is another mobile detailer named Scottie Brown who is also mobile.

Also, another member in the Chandler area is Coach Steve with Reflections Detailing.

I would offer my services but I’m on hiatus due to medical recovery.

Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm not leaving for 6 months so there is still some time. I hope your recovery goes well.
    2017 Honda CR-V

Post Thanks / Like

Brian Shipe @ Dezert Detail is in the North Valley and is mobile so he could help you out too.
    2005 Dodge SRT4 400whp/480wtq | 2015 Nissan Frontier (daily driver) Both are corrected and coated with CQuartz UK 3.0 by me
    I detail out of my garage as a side job on the weekends and do about 6-8 cars per month.