autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: out of state tax ?

It's a new law - Autogeek.net Frequently Asked Questions

We collect sales tax on orders shipping to any state where Autogeek has a physical presence, or is otherwise required to collect tax by law. We will automatically add the appropriate state and local taxes if your delivery location is in any of the following states: AL, AR, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, HI, IA, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MS, NC, ND, NE, NH, NV, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, UT, VT, WA, WI, WV, WY.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby B. View Post

We collect sales tax on orders shipping to any state where Autogeek has a physical presence, or is otherwise required to collect tax by law. We will automatically add the appropriate state and local taxes if your delivery location is in any of the following states: AL, AR, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, HI, IA, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MS, NC, ND, NE, NH, NV, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, UT, VT, WA, WI, WV, WY.
    Where is Autogeek in MD? Lol

Sent from my SM-N960U using Autogeekonline mobile app

Post Thanks / Like

New York's Online Sales Tax law went into effect in January, 2019. There was no grace period beyond the fact that we enjoyed an 8.625% discount on purchases for over 15 years already. ;-)

Post Thanks / Like

well you know is was going to happen at some point and it's really not PBMG's fault and it is what it is. so lets raise the percentage of the biggest sale you have from 25% to 30% (or higher) to offset the sales tax..

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by VISITOR View Post
    well you know is was going to happen at some point and it's really not PBMG's fault and it is what it is. so lets raise the percentage of the biggest sale you have from 25% to 30% (or higher) to offset the sales tax..
    Detailing package starting at $1,000 out of state tax ? out of state tax ? out of state tax ? . Huh I thought it was $250? Yeah it was but after taxes the new charge is $1,000 lmao.

Post Thanks / Like

out of state tax ?

Quote Originally Posted by ClearVue18 View Post
    Where is Autogeek in MD? Lol

Sent from my inferior cellular device using Autogeekonline mobile app
    This state ain’t big enough for the both of us, bucko out of state tax ?

Jk I’d also like to know where autogeek is within MD. I wanna set up a play date.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Bobby - I am in NJ and have recently been charged tax on the last 10+ orders yet NJ is not listed above. Is the list above wrong or have I been charged tax and should not have?

Thanks!
    ScottH

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Finick View Post
    This state ain’t big enough for the both of us, bucko out of state tax ?

Jk I’d also like to know where autogeek is within MD. I wanna set up a play date.

Well sir I was here first so beat it!!! Lol. You gotta be part of the cool crew for Autogeek play date in MD. You must own at least one pair of Nike boots and you vehicle must be dress to impress at all times out of state tax ? out of state tax ? out of state tax ? out of state tax ?.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ClearVue18 View Post
    Well sir I was here first so beat it!!! Lol. You gotta be part of the cool crew for Autogeek play date in MD. You must own at least one pair of Nike boots and you vehicle must be dress to impress at all times out of state tax ? out of state tax ? out of state tax ? out of state tax ?.

No way I’ve been here for like 98 years. The shadow man won’t let me die. If you don’t let me get an invite I’m gonna be peering through the bushes (and sneezing cause pollen is crazy) out of state tax ?.

I don’t have bike boots but I can throw on my pair of NMDs and look real freakin hip.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Finick View Post
    No way I’ve been here for like 98 years. The shadow man won’t let me die. If you don’t let me get an invite I’m gonna be peering through the bushes (and sneezing cause pollen is crazy) out of state tax ?.

I don’t have bike boots but I can throw on my pair of NMDs and look real freakin hip.

No! Nike boots are state of Maryland/D.C state shoe! It's like a tennis shoe and boot combined. Lol. That shoe is your entry ticket out of state tax ? out of state tax ? out of state tax ?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast