autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Post Thanks / Like

Thanksgiving week

What is everyone`s plans and how does your week run? Things have been brutal at work for a couple months now. 10 hour shifts with some Saturday work. Did 55.5 hours last week!
    This week I took off Friday to have a 4 day weekend! BUT this Sat is in the books to work if needed. So worse case that would bust up my 4 days off and I would have to go in Sat. STUPID HUH? Plan on decompressing and getting my sanity back. We already had Thanksgiving dinner Sunday so this Thursday it will be a roast at home. Wishing everyone and safe and happy Thanksgiving!
    2018 Colorado ZR2

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Thanksgiving week

Bob. Retired.
    Class of 2006.
    "Be wary of the man who urges an action in which he himself incurs no risk."
    ~Joaquin de Setanti

3. Likes PaulMys, wing commander, SWETM liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

tomorrow is my last day this week and then it's 5 days off for deer hunting,
    My 55 + pr hr work weeks are a thing of the past,,I just can't pull it and do the farm chores anymore.

I better check those lotto #'s,,lol
    “I have trouble with names and faces, but I never forget a car.”

Post Thanks / Like

Worked today, and will work tomorrow. Wednesday I will probably work half day and come home. My wife and kids are off all week. Thursday we will spend with my wife's brother, Friday is my birthday so who knows what we are doing whatever I choose I guess.
    ​1991 BRG Miata
    Brad's Detailed Touch
    https://www.facebook.com/Bradsdetailedtouch1

Post Thanks / Like

Were going crazy with the OT to meet a deadline. We will shutdown Thursday but work the other days. Glad to be employed though.

7. Likes FUNX650, Coopers ST liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Should have my 4 days off. Sounds like we will not be working Saturday. And I was informed yesterday that I have one more vacation day left that I was unaware of to use by the end of the year.
    2018 Colorado ZR2

Post Thanks / Like

Always good to have extra vacation, I'm saving some days for Christmas time.

Post Thanks / Like

Well, being in the north east and having shorter days and colder temps, I rushed home Mondaybcause it was a 50 degree day and I washed 3 cars . Now I can relax on my 4 days off beginning on Thursday. On Friday we will go cut down our Christmas tree and come home and decorate it. Oh yeah, that’s after I get up early to go to Home Depot and Best Buy for Black Friday sales.

As always I am thankful for all the blessings in my life. My family, my health and then everything else. As long as I have the first two I can make everything else fall into place. I learned to reprioritize this year and not put work first in my life. It has made a big difference for me. I love my career but as the saying goes - too much of a good thing........ anyway, Happy Thanksgiving all. I hope everyone has a nice dinner, someone to share it with, and something to detail to help burn off the calories afterwards .
    2005 Nissan 350z (Polish Angel Viking-Coat)/2020 AMG GLC43 (Polish Angel Viking-Coat and Auto Gliss 2.0)/2012 Honda Odyssey TE (Jescar Power Lock)/2020 AMG C43 (CQuartz UK3.0 and Auto Gliss 2.0)

Post Thanks / Like

Just retired this year and moved south, from the Northeast, and enjoying the lack of snow and ice.

Will be having Thanksgiving dinner at my buddy’s parents house. Then looking forward to some sales here at Autogeek.

Saturday is a state holiday here in Alabama. Chances are our college team is gonna take a bit of a beating in the Iron Bowl...