autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: My wife is thinking about signing up for a future Roadshow Detailing Class: I知 overwhelmed

As a true beginner looking to get into the detailing business, after taking the 2-day Roadshow Class I definitely feel more confident in both my decision to get into the industry, and my ability to provide a comprehensive and professional service to my clients. I left the class knowing more about car care than the majority of "detailers" out there, and most importantly I left the class with skin in the game of detailing. Mike is extremely professional and wears his passion for the industry right on his sleeve. His class is organized, thorough and fun. He has been a pioneer in the industry since day 1 and that type of experience is paralleled by few. His knowledge is unbelievably valuable and his teaching ability is phenomenal. The roadshow class is also extremely hands on, which to me, is the biggest benefit. The ability to try out all of the tools with professionals teaching you proper technique, cultivates a learning environment that is rivaled by none. For professionals, the class pays for itself in 1 detail, and sets you up for success in the future. For enthusiasts, the class saves you from having to pay a detailer to correct your mistakes.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: My wife is thinking about signing up for a future Roadshow Detailing Class: I知 overwhelmed

I was lucky enough to be able to attend the first Roadshow class, here in Colorado. It was definitely a great experience! I have my own business, and am always looking to further my knowledge with processes, products and anything i can do to save time, and get the best results. Being able to pick Mike's brain on any and all things detailing related, was a great experience, and he is just a great guy to just BS with after the classes.

Its not only a very informative class, but you also get to put your hands on tools, and products that you may have not used yet. You never know, you could end up leaving with a new favorite brand! For me, I ended up picking up Gyeon Compound and polish to use on softer paints, like my 2018 WRX. Made prepping for the CQUK that much easier, since they are easier to wipe off, and dont leave any marks behind.
    2018 Black on Black Subaru WRX - 2015 White on Black Jeep JKUR
    2002 Yellow GMC Sonoma - 1968 Go Mango Plymouth Roadrunner

Mike Phillips

I just now found all the testimonies shared by people that attended one of our past classes.

Thank you everyone for taking the time to share you experience with others. I know people on the outside that have never paid to take a class will wonder,

Is it worth it?

And the feedback posted in just this thread answers that question.

I also know that some people take other classes and then think all classes are the same. That's is so far from the truth. Most classes have tons of sitting time and very little hands-on time for the students.

Heck, in some classes, after sitting in chairs for most of the day all you get to do after that is watch the instructor do a demo.

Boring.

And also - you really won't learn anything. ALL my classes are ALL Hands-on ALL DAY LONG.

So before signing up for ANY other class, look for pictures from past classes? Try to document that YOU will actually be learning by doing, not sitting in a chair listening to someone talk about detailing.

If you do your due diligence I'm very confident you will find I have the MOST documented classes on Planet Earth. No one even comes close. All anyone else can do now is play catch-up. Catch-up for the last 17 years I've documented all my classes.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123