autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Detailing Webpage SEO: Has anyone here ever benefited from HIGH organic ranking?

CURIOUS:

Not to confuse this with Local SEO; but for those who rank at the top of page one results on Google, is there truth to “the need” of being e at the top?

I know this is a silly question, but I find that being WELL ranked in the LOCAL PACK has helped me above and beyond.

However, I have been wondering should I be putting more emphasis on ORGANIC SEO?

I wonder this because many find me in the LOCAL PACK, call me and most have NEVER SEEN my website. People are VERY trusting of my Google reviews.

BOTTOMLINE?

Should I double dip and try to rank organically higher? Or should I just focus on what’s been working for me?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Detailing Webpage SEO: Has anyone here ever benefited from HIGH organic ranking?

Great thread Dan. Interested to see what others chime in with. I have never gone or paid with ad words etc for a higher Organic Rating. I am on the first page locally for a search. The #1 for searches in my area is a large detail shop that has two locations. I am sure they are pumping $$$$$ into Ad Words etc.
    Only Z Best Detailing-Automotive Concours Detailing Services
    http://ozbdetailing.com
    https://www.facebook.com/ozbautodetailing

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Detailing Webpage SEO: Has anyone here ever benefited from HIGH organic ranking?

For the first 5 years of my business I did not advertise. All my calls came from my website being shown from google searches. So I would say it is important.

Advertising works better. This year I have been doing almost constant Facebook ads and business have increased about 3 fold. So I think you need both, but advertizing remains the best way to get clients. Also, I am thinking that placing ads must also help with your backlinks and very likelly increases the natural ranking you get in searches.