autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Mini reviews: 303 Tire and Rubber cleaner, 303 Tire Balm and Gyeon Essence

Time will tell how it holds up but one coat not shiny. Just clean black. Hope for longevity from one coat, after that will lay more coats on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

The 303 Tire Balm is very easy to apply. Looks fantastic. I like the way it feels too. Coating like.

Post Thanks / Like

Easy to apply but so far my impressions after using it on a few sets of tires is that it may be the equivalent of a water based tire gel. I don’t think I’m buying the coating thing

I put it on one tire of our van and drive through the rain and it looked crappy like any other water based dressing does after rain

Maybe it will get better. Put it on 4 michelins yesterday we’ll see how that goes.

Gotta clean the continentals on my car and try it this week as well. Rain is the true test right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

OK. I haven't driven in rainy weather yet. I was hoping it would last a month or so. I've applied 3 layers.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345