autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Mini reviews: 303 Tire and Rubber cleaner, 303 Tire Balm and Gyeon Essence

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    303 IS sold here and your right, these aren't here...yet, in time thoughMini reviews: 303 Tire and Rubber cleaner, 303 Tire Balm and Gyeon Essence

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Never said 303 isn’t sold here, I said these 2 products aren’t. And there’s no guarantee these products will ever come here.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice review. I am still not sold on Bathe Essence after using it a few times. I doubt I will be picking more up after I use the bottle.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Guz View Post
    Nice review. I am still not sold on Bathe Essence after using it a few times. I doubt I will be picking more up after I use the bottle.
    What exactly don't you like about it at this point? I mean I just just put a few pumps in my soap dispenser and it foamed up great, haven't put any in a bucket yet but I suspect it will foam up nice and clean my car well.

I guess I'm opposite, once my soaps for washing a coated car are used up it will be Gyeon Bathe Essence for me, more value, quality wash, just what I need.

2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    What exactly don't you like about it at this point? I mean I just just put a few pumps in my soap dispenser and it foamed up great, haven't put any in a bucket yet but I suspect it will foam up nice and clean my car well.

I guess I'm opposite, once my soaps for washing a coated car are used up it will be Gyeon Bathe Essence for me, more value, quality wash, just what I need.

Don't get me wrong it does clean but I just don't see it as economical and it really doesn't clean any better than say Meguiar's Hyper Wash. Gyeon claims 60-80 washes for the smaller bottle but that is dependent on the hardness of one's water as it affects it. More product needs to be used which then equates to not being as economical as any other wash. Meguiar's Hyper Wash seems to be consistent with it's dilutions and doesn't seem effected by hard water. Bathe Essence foams ok but nothing compared to Hyper Wash which is creates thicker foam compared to the runny foam from Bathe Essence even though that does not mean much. I just don't see this replacing Hyper Wash which is not only cheaper and available in a gallon but cleans just as well if not better.

Gyeon claims that concentration is what separates both versions of Bathe and I have found this to be true. Bathe is a much nicer experience but it is not economical for the price point. If Bathe Essence was not only more concentrated but cleaned just as good as Reset then Gyeon would have had a winner on their hands. But Reset will still clean better for coated paint. So for me Hyper Wash and Reset would be all I need for bucket washes.

5. Thanks Klasse Act, VitreousHumor, Maxreed241 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

#1 with Mini reviews: 303 Tire and Rubber cleaner, 303 Tire Balm and Gyeon Essence....#2 without. I would also like to mention the salt dust we currently have right now too.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice write up!! How's the durability of the tire balm???

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ski2 View Post
    Nice write up!! How's the durability of the tire balm???
    I've gotten a solid month out of 303 Tire Balm and at that point I'll apply a single light coat just to give it a little boost. Lots of factors go into this, like right now we've got salt dust which affects the looks, like on my wife's ride above. Look at the pics from just applied, 2.5 hrs later and the pic from yesterday. The tires still look great but when using this last year in warmer temps just netted better results IMO. Also I've been applying all products lately with the Carrand tire brush applicator instead of foam but this shouldn't really matter but I'm bringing it up because it's different from what I've done in the past. Lastly the type of tire you have plays into this as well as prep but in closing expect a solid month of durability on a prepped tire, no 10x's scrubbing the tire down like other products.

9. Thanks ski2 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I just used Gyeon Bathe Essence on my car this evening for the first time. I hve 2 squirts in the soap dispenser and 4 squirts in my wash bucket with 3.5 gallons of water.

I started foaming the car down first and then rinsed. Next I sud'd up the wash bucket and got to washing the car, cleaned the car GREAT! Not sure what else a soap is supposed to do but this one produced suds and cleaned my car squeaky clean! Because it's more concentrated I'm using less soap too, a win win!

Post Thanks / Like

@Klasse Act. How are you liking the Bathe+?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eldorado2k View Post
    @Klasse Act. How are you liking the Bathe+?
    Used it once on my wife's ride and once on my own and I really like it because of the cleaning ability but also the true protection it leaves behind. Once my car is recoated my car will get washed, using the 2BM method, using Bathe, Bathe+, Bathe Essence and Car Pro Hydro2. Half of these have protection and half only clean, I'm covered for quite a while I'd sayMini reviews: 303 Tire and Rubber cleaner, 303 Tire Balm and Gyeon Essence

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast