I was looking for a new pressure washer awhile back, as an addition to several that I had, my dilemma was finding a unit suitable for a DETAILER.
As in the average hose is cheap and short the pump should be able to pull/suck water from a static source ie, bucket tank etc. I actually contacted and industry leader in pressure washer pumps
after seeing as GARRY DEAN ( really nice guy) had a unit design for his vision. And yes I purchased his unit and then my thought and ideas returned on improvements and ideas for standard unit pressure washers.
I never got back The company (email) to the email do to scheduling of work and all (may try again soon)
As a DETAILER I like to have a unit that use a standard gas type unit hose and gun because some detailers while shop or mobile use both type of unit gas and electric, ever hose should be at the least 50 feet to get around vehicle without tipping unit over, should not kink up and be able to be used on a reel if desired and quick connects.
Pumps should be about to replaced in field if ever an issue (Bolt & Go type) quick connects, able to suck/pull water, electric should have TSS total Stop System, gas recirculate hose back to tank.
Unit should be portable so all you have to do is move the hose and gun.
Detailer are coming up with and designing products, chemicals, belts and hopeful soon equipment for both shop and mobile operation............

I'd like to work smarter and not harder, we know what helps and what could be easier for us, most companies don't work in the field so they put out what is THOUGHT to be what we need or want

RANT OVER, lol thanks for viewing