autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Post Thanks / Like

Re: What did you do today non-detailing related?

On Saturday afternoon I yanked the chain of some coworkers and car buddies by texting them pics of my neighbors Jeep Rubicon with my vanity plates on it. I had rinseless washed it for him and got the idea while squeegeeing the windows. Great fun and WOW! those comments were mostly not family friendly. A couple coworkers walked into the office and called me a jerk after they pulled in and saw my SS where the Jeep they were expecting was parked.
    2017 Phantom Black Metallic Chevy SS, automatic, skylight, plus unused wheel in the boot.

2. Likes PaulMys, DFB, mc2hill, Klasse Act, DMiglio and 2 others liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Misterpaul View Post
    On Saturday afternoon I yanked the chain of some coworkers and car buddies by texting them pics of my neighbors Jeep Rubicon with my vanity plates on it. I had rinseless washed it for him and got the idea while squeegeeing the windows. Great fun and WOW! those comments were mostly not family friendly. A couple coworkers walked into the office and called me a jerk after they pulled in and saw my SS where the Jeep they were expecting was parked.

It is no coincidence that man's best friend cannot talk.

4. Likes Misterpaul liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Funny!!
    With how many people are buying Jeeps these days, I wasn't sure.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

2009 Ford Fusion SEL AWD
    3.0L V6, Tein H-Tech springs, Whiteline RSB, 35% Tints, HD Lip, Magnaflow Axle Back
    2015 Ford Fusion 2.0 Ecoboost AWD

6. Likes Klasse Act liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I wish it were already April 1st, LOL. Soooooo the Stinger is still in the mix....Genesis G70What did you do today non-detailing related?What did you do today non-detailing related?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

Post Thanks / Like

Ohhhhh lol! U got me!!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Autogeekonline mobile app

Post Thanks / Like

Getting back into Photography

Non Detail related, I got back into one of my handful of hobbies. I've done photography and even run a small studio in the past but for several years have hardly picked up any of my expensive gear. Sadly even here I don't often spend much time composing or actually practice any real "photography" but have often defaulted to a cell phone or a smaller pro-sumer camera. This week I got back into it and picked up another Full Frame Camera. This time making the move into the Mirrorless realm vs adding another DSLR to my cabinet.

Canon's newer R6 is an awesome little body and will likely be the main-stay of my photos here going forward. I have a nice collection of pro-gear from Canon but I also have a couple third party lenses that I found out need to go back to their manufacturers for a firmware update this week. Ugh......I hate putting lenses in the shipping company's hands but I have to.
    2019 Pearl White Accord 2.0T Touring (mine)
    Snowflake Pearl White CX-30 Turbo Premium Plus(wife)
    2010 Urban Platinum Metallic CRV EX-L & 2014 Mica Black Metallic Toyota Corolla S (kids)

10. Likes PaulMys, DFB, mc2hill liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

We likely had the last nice weekend of the year so I spent a bunch of time in the garage cleaning up and reorganizing stuff and also put my motorcycle and lawn more away for the winter.

Thought about putting winter wheels/tires on my car, but I didn't cave yet....although I might bite the bullet tonight since we might get some snow tonight/tomorrow and I possibly have to go into the office tomorrow.

Post Thanks / Like

Did a season ending burnout before putting the car in storage for the winter

Ripping through your mind like a hurricane full of novocaine

13. Likes Klasse Act, PaulMys, VISITOR, DFB, Odrapnew and 1 others liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Well seeing I couldn't go downtown DC today because everyone wants to get the Rona and clog up the streets. I thought I would go in the basement and rebuild my gaming station and build a new system to match my personality

Sent from my SM-G986U using Autogeekonline mobile app

15. Likes Craig Encinitas liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Whoa!!! What did you do today non-detailing related?

Geesus. I’m happy just to run TF2 and Borderlands 2 on my iMac. What did you do today non-detailing related?

Nice setup!

Sent from my iPhone using AGOnline

Page 135 of 353 FirstFirst ... 3585125126127128129130131132133134135136137138139140141142143144145185235 ... LastLast