autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Post Thanks / Like

Re: What did you do today non-detailing related?

Quote Originally Posted by ClearVue18 View Post
    So while I'm the gram today I saw this lol I felt crazy because I knew what exactly what this meant lol. I heard this a few times when growing up lol. I even said it in my mom's toneWhat did you do today non-detailing related? What did you do today non-detailing related? What did you do today non-detailing related?

Sent from my SM-G986U using Autogeekonline mobile app
    I got the first half, I grew up S of 8 mile and you better have your arse home shortly after the street lights came on!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    I got the first half, I grew up S of 8 mile and you better have your arse home shortly after the street lights came on!

Lol those was the days

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bfielder32087 View Post
    What's the repair for the misfire?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Autogeekonline mobile app
    Piston rings and pistons replaced for the cylinders that misfire. In my case its 1 and 3. I’ll try to get more detail when I pick it up next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2005 Nissan 350z (Polish Angel Viking-Coat)/2020 AMG GLC43 (Polish Angel Viking-Coat and Auto Gliss 2.0)/2012 Honda Odyssey TE (Jescar Power Lock)/2020 AMG C43 (CQuartz UK3.0 and Auto Gliss 2.0)

4. Likes bfielder32087 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

So picked up my tables from Ikea today and finished my gaming/work station in my man cave in the basement. Now I have everything to deal with being stuck him this long with the Mrs. for this long period of time

6. Likes ntwillie1 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ClearVue18 View Post
    Lol those was the days

I figured out the rest, I never wanted my M F'n arse beatenWhat did you do today non-detailing related?

2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    I figured out the rest, I never wanted my M F'n arse beatenWhat did you do today non-detailing related?

Hey my mom wasn't about the games lol. I was bad too. My grand dad would save me sometimes but my mom was about that action What did you do today non-detailing related?What did you do today non-detailing related?What did you do today non-detailing related?

9. Likes Klasse Act liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Well I guess I'll be cutting my own hair until may next year. No more Boss cuts for now. My favorite barber shopWhat did you do today non-detailing related? What did you do today non-detailing related? What did you do today non-detailing related? What did you do today non-detailing related?

Post Thanks / Like

What did you do today non-detailing related?

Dont feel bad. You may save some money.

Between my son and I we spend between 50-$100 a month on hair cuts. We go every 2-3 weeks. Since this started my wifes been cutting our hair. 3 times each already and it gets better each time. I bought a wahl clipper at CVS and she fades my hair and shaves the line into it too. My son gets similar haircut. He plays travel soccer and I coach so those are the soccer style cuts we are used too. The only problem w the home cuts is we haven’t gotten proficient w the side burns and haven’t tried the blade/straight edge yet.

Once things are back to normal we will prob go to the barber only about 1 out of 3 cuts. The other 2 I will have my wife just do maintenance cuts.

2005 Nissan 350z (Polish Angel Viking-Coat)/2020 AMG GLC43 (Polish Angel Viking-Coat and Auto Gliss 2.0)/2012 Honda Odyssey TE (Jescar Power Lock)/2020 AMG C43 (CQuartz UK3.0 and Auto Gliss 2.0)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ntwillie1 View Post
    Dont feel bad. You may save some money.

Between my son and I we spend between 50-$100 a month on hair cuts. We go every 2-3 weeks. Since this started my wifes been cutting our hair. 3 times each already and it gets better each time. I bought a wahl clipper at CVS and she fades my hair and shaves the line into it too. My son gets similar haircut. He plays travel soccer and I coach so those are the soccer style cuts we are used too. The only problem w the home cuts is we haven’t gotten proficient w the side burns and haven’t tried the blade/straight edge yet.

Once things are back to normal we will prob go to the barber only about 1 out of 3 cuts. The other 2 I will have my wife just do maintenance cuts.

Yes I'll save but my wife been walking around the house like uhhh who are you? Your not the man I married! I was like uhhh you better love me with the uneven shape up and all...so after a brief overview of what I would lose in a divorce hearing lol. I went and got clippers LMAO. I had a $20 guy and she didn't like it so she made me start going there and haircut were $75. In the beginning I was like WTH pays $75 for a haircut but after a while I was like babe I'm not even gonna lie they are on point. They're closed for a while and I'm not going back until Rona is gone.

13. Likes oneheadlite liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

What did you do today non-detailing related?

Dang $75 for a hair cut. Those are NY prices. . I pay $25 for me and $15 for my son (11). I tip my barber $5 for each of us so its about $50 every trip and we go every 2-3 weeks.

If its soccer season we try to stick to 2 weeks cause kids gotta look good scoring his goals. Glad wifey learned to do it.

Page 110 of 352 FirstFirst ... 1060100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114115116117118119120160210 ... LastLast