autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 60 of 351 FirstFirst ... 10505152535455565758596061626364656667686970110160 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: What did you do today non-detailing related?

Coated my dogs new collar with Gyeon Leather Coat and I got a new phone the other day so I put some IGL Premier on it.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Autogeekonline mobile app

2. Likes DetailKitty, Diner, PaulMys, SWETM, VISITOR liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Added some more goodies to spruce up under hood:

Mishimoto aluminum coolant expansion tank and mishimoto ancillary and radiator hoses. Also Boomba expansion tank anodized cap.

Moroso aluminum fuse box cover and mishimoto catch can.

Boomba brake resovoir cap and boomba dip stick both anodized blue

Picture of previously installed redline hood struts.... don’t know why these didn’t come stock...

Getting coil cover and plenum cover hydrodipped and more goodies to come.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Likes SWETM, Diner, bob m liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Boomba is in my backyard, looks greatWhat did you do today non-detailing related?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

6. Thanks Coatingsarecrack thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Went on a cruise with family.

This car on the Island has serious clear coat damage. wish I had my tools with me, lol.

8. Likes Klasse Act, VISITOR, Diner, astro, SWETM and 2 others liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Week two of picking peaches. They’re getting better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Likes VISITOR, Diner, astro, SWETM, Coatingsarecrack liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

About a month ago my best friends Chevrolet Caprice 70' sadly caught fire in the engine compartment and was to damage to be repaired. We useally goes to Meets together and at the evening it's something we call Cruising. This is in different towns around in Sweden during a weekend day or two. So now is no good price point to buy american classic cars. But he was able to find one he liked LOL. A gray Oldsmobile 98 1967 cabriolet it was this time. It has lived it's life in Texas before it came to Sweden about 10 years ago. The sad part is that the paint is very bad. And it seems like it's been just scuffed up and painted with a base coat layer of gray. But for some reason they did not get the clearcoat on it. So you can only imagine the finish it has LOL. Otherwise it's driveable condition. So a rolling restoration on the parts where it's needed. Then if he decides to keep it a repaint is in the plans for next year Cruising season.

This weekend was one of the biggest car Meets here in Sweden in the city of Falkenberg. Called Wheels and Wings 2019. Between 5000-6000 American Classic cars is on display at a race track where you park the vehical around this. And in the middle of the race track service area it's a swapmeet. Where around 400 different vendors both businesses and private sellers. Sells different kind of products and parts related to the classic cars era. Carparts and merchendies and clothes and a little detailing stuff too as Meguiars Sweden was there. In the evening parts of the city streets is closed and only cars from 1975 and older gets in and the Cruising is on. And between 3000-4000 American Classics cars drives in this Cruising. So it takes it's time to get around the course in the city of Falkenberg. Around 25000-30000 people gets out of their homes and goes and looks on this Cruising. It's very fun to be in this Cruising and see all these people having a good time with families and friends both in the cars and beside the roads and looking.

Here comes some pictures from the day. As the driver I'm not so much able to take pictures of the Cruising LOL.

On the road to Wheels and Wings.

On the race track and on our way to a parking spot on the car show.

When we was going into the swapmeet we met this nice gentleman and his wife. Which where waiting for going on the stage of the car show and be in the competitions. A really awesome Chevrolet Bel Air 55' cabriolet that was thoroughly restored.

The car show scene where a nice Peterbilt was doing the transport of it.

Got to the Meguiars tent when we got in to the swapmeet. About 10 of these rows of sellers total.

Sorry don't have any pictures from the Cruising. But you can google Wheels and Wings 2019 and you may find YT videos and pictures from it if you are interested.

I had a very awesome day and was home at 6am in the morning after LOL. We drove off home at 8am so a long long day and many miles driven.

/ Tony

12. Likes PaulMys, Oz_TCH, Diner liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Sorry it got a double post.

Here are a link to pictures from the Wheels and Wings 2018. So you can get a view on how it looks both on the car show and swapmeet and the cruising

https://wheelsandwings.se/bilder/2018-2.html

Post Thanks / Like

That Olds is long, wide and low, pretty cool carWhat did you do today non-detailing related?What did you do today non-detailing related?

15. Likes SWETM liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

SWETM
    that's a nice ride your buddy has. when I was 14 - 15 yrs.old my father was a car salesmen. He was selling Oldsmobile's at that time. and many a night He came home with one of those land yacht's. they were roomy and had plenty of power. often when we went on vacation He would have the latest and greatest of the new model's. I tried not to get attached to any particular car, because they were all for sale. what a great car to jump in with your family or friends and go cruising. nice.

17. Likes Klasse Act, SWETM liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Tony, what is your dream American carWhat did you do today non-detailing related?

Page 60 of 351 FirstFirst ... 10505152535455565758596061626364656667686970110160 ... LastLast