autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 92 of 353 FirstFirst ... 42828384858687888990919293949596979899100101102142192 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: What did you do today non-detailing related?

Quote Originally Posted by dragan75 View Post
    Polish hrom on my old noctua...

What did you do today non-detailing related?

Sent from my SM-G986U using Autogeekonline mobile app

Post Thanks / Like

Stocked up on dry goods. This coronavirus pandemic has everyone spooked. Supermarkets in my town are empty.
    2005 Nissan 350z (Polish Angel Viking-Coat)/2020 AMG GLC43 (Polish Angel Viking-Coat and Auto Gliss 2.0)/2012 Honda Odyssey TE (Jescar Power Lock)/2020 AMG C43 (CQuartz UK3.0 and Auto Gliss 2.0)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ntwillie1 View Post
    Stocked up on dry goods. This coronavirus pandemic has everyone spooked. Supermarkets in my town are empty.
    Same here every place is out of disinfectant, paper goods and milk. Im all for worrying a little, but i think people may be jumping the gun. People forget about all the other diseases and virus that are going around everyday you just dont hear as much about them. I agree with proper hygiene and all. But basically shutting yourself in your house is a little extreme if your not showing symptoms. Now the people at high risk like old and the not so healthy people i can see taking major caution but everyone else just needs to take a step back and remain calm. Panic will not make anything better it will only make things worse and thats how it will spread more quickly

Sent from my iPhone using Autogeekonline mobile app

4. Likes DetailKitty liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mdjas View Post
    Panic will not make anything better it will only make things worse and thats how it will spread more quickly.
    I agree 100%... people just need to use common sense vs panic.
    2022 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon • 2021 Ford Ranger Lariat •2016 Alfa Romeo 4C Spider • 2006 Buell Lightning-Bolt • 2004 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DetailKitty View Post
    I agree 100%... people just need to use common sense vs panic.
    Completely. Its driving me nuts people freaking out. Here in maryland they just closed all the schools for 2 weeks. Yet there have only been a handful of cases so far. Its just like anything else including the flu. You get cold like symptoms. I think the news making it blow up is only because they dont know anything about it. It was similar back in 09 with the flu outbreak. But still not this bad. Idk but its not gonna stop me from going out and whatnot. I just have to chuckle at everyone freaking out because everyone going around in masks and gloves will probably be the ones that get it. Your body needs some germs thats how it builds your immune system so. I just want to shake these people and just say wash ur hands, dont get close to someone sick and move on. I saw a picture someone took at our local walmart a woman had a suv full of toilet paper and had still 2 carts full to load in.

Post Thanks / Like

Completely. Its driving me nuts people freaking out. Here in maryland they just closed all the schools for 2 weeks. Yet there have only been a handful of cases so far. Its just like anything else including the flu. You get cold like symptoms. I think the news making it blow up is only because they dont know anything about it. It was similar back in 09 with the flu outbreak. But still not this bad. Idk but its not gonna stop me from going out and whatnot. I just have to chuckle at everyone freaking out because everyone going around in masks and gloves will probably be the ones that get it. Your body needs some germs thats how it builds your immune system so. I just want to shake these people and just say wash ur hands, dont get close to someone sick and move on. I saw a picture someone took at our local walmart a woman had a suv full of toilet paper and had still 2 carts full to load in.
    THIS /\ /\ /\

The absurdity of people as a whole right now is mind-boggling!!!
    Chill out and just wash your hands!
    Stay home if you are sick.
    2022 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon • 2021 Ford Ranger Lariat •2016 Alfa Romeo 4C Spider • 2006 Buell Lightning-Bolt • 2004 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon

8. Likes Mdjas liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

People are hoarding all kinds of groceries around here. Soon it looks like many store shelves will be totally bare. Very selfish!
    Treat it like it's the only one in the world.

10. Likes DetailKitty liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

What did you do today non-detailing related?

Its driving me nuts people freaking out. Its just like anything else including the flu. You get cold like symptoms. I just have to chuckle at everyone freaking out
    Your comment would hold a hell of alot more weight if you had already contracted and survived getting sick from the virus. But the simple “I think” opinion is not only cocky but a bit insensitive to those who are at a higher risk i.e. older people [our parents] and also someone like myself [someone who no longer has a spleen, thanks to my recent surgeries stemming from a car accident]

It’s the same as someone who talks crap about a certain wax i.e. Polish Angel and says it’s rubbish and no way it’s worth $225 dollars per tub when your Colonite works just fine... Except this is alot worse, because this really isn’t the best time to be asking for it. Lets be nice at the very least.

12. Likes Coatingsarecrack liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eldorado2k View Post
    Your comment would hold a hell of alot more weight if you had already contracted and survived getting sick from the virus. But the simple “I think” opinion is not only cocky but a bit insensitive to those who are at a higher risk i.e. older people [our parents] and also someone like myself [someone who no longer has a spleen, thanks to my recent surgeries stemming from a car accident]

It’s the same as someone who talks crap about a certain wax i.e. Polish Angel and says it’s rubbish and no way it’s worth $225 dollars per tub when your Colonite works just fine... Except this is alot worse, because this really isn’t the best time to be asking for it. Lets be nice at the very least.
    Everyone has an opinion. I was in no way insensitive about people at risk. I just simply stated an opinion. If opinions bothers u then the internet is not a good place for you. I was simply stating what any person can find online and take it how ever they want. Sheesh everyone needs to calm down dang. Truth is panic is what will spread it more and quicker. I agree with canceling large gatherings but dang even government says life shouldnt stop.

Post Thanks / Like

Everyone has an opinion. I was in no way insensitive about people at risk. I just simply stated an opinion. If opinions bothers u then the internet is not a good place for you. I was simply stating what any person can find online and take it how ever they want. Sheesh everyone needs to calm down dang. Truth is panic is what will spread it more and quicker. I agree with canceling large gatherings but dang even government says life shouldnt stop.

It didn’t personally bother me. I would just love to hear those sort of comments from people who had been there done that, instead of armchair quarterback..

Someone should start a thread... “I survived coronavirus” and a year from now those people can chop it up and have great laughs, just remember it’ll only age well if nobody dies.

Page 92 of 353 FirstFirst ... 42828384858687888990919293949596979899100101102142192 ... LastLast