autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 85 of 351 FirstFirst ... 35757677787980818283848586878889909192939495135185 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: What did you do today non-detailing related?

Changed hub assembly on drivers side on my envoy. Next need to do pass side. and then upper and lower ball joints on both sides

Sent from my iPhone using Autogeekonline mobile app

2. Likes PaulMys liked this post
    Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I thought about buying a new car, because the old one is already more than 15 years old, but as always it’s just thoughts( Well, I still changed the oil UPD: to be honest, there’s no power to deal with this junk, it breaks down every two weeks and I have to repair it, who knows where you can cheaply get the newest car with mileage up to 200,000 thousand and someone knows about Cash for Junk Cars: Free Junk Car Removal, is a good company? I want to give them the old one, they seem to take it themselves.

Post Thanks / Like

Well replaced pass side hub assembly on my envoy. Yesterday i did drivers side and it took me hour and half. (Mainly had to keep going to get right tools from shed). Well pass side i did today was done start to finish in just under an hour. Mainly didnt have to keep getting up to get tools made it so much faster. Now all thats left is upper and lower ball joint both sides.

Post Thanks / Like

Replaced the cheap plastic OEM paddle shifters today.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Autogeekonline mobile app

6. Likes DFB, Coatingsarecrack, oneheadlite liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Karokan View Post
    I thought about buying a new car, because the old one is already more than 15 years old, but as always it’s just thoughts( Well, I still changed the oil
    Hey. If it still ride good then keep it lol. I wish I didn't have to deal with car payments

Sent from my SM-N960U using Autogeekonline mobile app

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ClearVue18 View Post
    Hey. If it still ride good then keep it lol. I wish I didn't have to deal with car payments

Amen to wishing I didn’t have a car payment. They want outrageous amounts for cars now...sad really as everything but a workers pay has gone up a crazy amount

I looked into a bow press that attaches to my hitch so I can use anywhere the truck is so that’s my non detailing related thing for the day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ClearVue18 View Post

I agree. I’ll take the occasional minor inconvenience of owning a used car over having a car payment...

I buy my cars, straight cash homie.What did you do today non-detailing related?lol.

10. Likes Mdjas liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eldorado2k View Post
    I agree. I’ll take the occasional minor inconvenience of owning a used car over having a car payment...

I buy my cars, straight cash homie.What did you do today non-detailing related?lol.

I have 4 car payments lol you can apply that to anyone of them What did you do today non-detailing related?What did you do today non-detailing related?What did you do today non-detailing related?What did you do today non-detailing related?. Let's not even talk about work vehicles I need a break cause the banks currently owns my soulWhat did you do today non-detailing related? What did you do today non-detailing related? What did you do today non-detailing related? What did you do today non-detailing related?

Post Thanks / Like

Completely agree. Plus slightly older cars are usually cheaper to fix. Most have less electronic crap that all new cars come with. Ill take my 06 over car payment any day. Plus i like working on cars so its ok if something breaks ill just fix.

13. Likes Eldorado2k liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Eld I see you didn't miss a spot on the wheels this time lol I leave and come back to improvementsWhat did you do today non-detailing related? What did you do today non-detailing related? What did you do today non-detailing related?

Page 85 of 351 FirstFirst ... 35757677787980818283848586878889909192939495135185 ... LastLast