autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 77 of 353 FirstFirst ... 27676869707172737475767778798081828384858687127177 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: What did you do today non-detailing related?

Heater up.
    I bought a Square D 30 amp double pole,,, geesh, I had to run to Home Depot. I have a Siemens load center,DUH.

I have room for an AutoGeek banner, don't I.

2. Likes PaulMys, DFB, SWETM, Diner liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Sold a set of winter wheels and tires today off of a car that I no longer own.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Autogeekonline mobile app

4. Likes Klasse Act, SWETM liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bfielder32087 View Post
    Sold a set of winter wheels and tires today off of a car that I no longer own.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Autogeekonline mobile app
    Helped yourself and helped someone elseWhat did you do today non-detailing related?What did you do today non-detailing related?....closer to an ARP tune, or a set of RotiformsWhat did you do today non-detailing related?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

Post Thanks / Like

Put the riding mower to sleep for the winter. Oil & filter changed, deck removed and pressure washed, greased & reassembled. (Wiped down w/Collinite QD too)

I already introduced True Fuel (with a shot of SeaFoam) into the tank last weekend.

Snow blower moved front & center of the shed. Tires removed, axles greased, and augers, impeller, and chute treated with 476 and McKee's trim restore.

Goodbye summer, hello winter.
    It is no coincidence that man's best friend cannot talk.

7. Likes Eldorado2k, DFB, SWETM, Diner liked this post
    Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I've been comparing couple new tires for my BMW. I've thought that i would sell it later maybe next year but i can't sell it with rubbish tires. I have compared between Nokian Tires - Choose the right tire - ours / Nokian Tires and Car Tires, SUV Tires, Truck Tires & More | Continental. Both brands are good so I don't know yet which ones to buy. I have one demand for the tire and it's that it lasts longer.

I also did little research about new detailing products at the same time

9. Likes SWETM liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Plasti dipped my wheels black with glossifier. Looks good. Wheels were kinda pitted and bad so did this for winter and may end up painting or powdercoat them come spring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. Likes PaulMys, SWETM, Diner liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Getting 3 trees and a brush pile removed today before winter.
    The trees were too close to the house for comfort and one was dying. Didn't want to go another winter and take a chance on it or one of the others coming down on the house
    2022 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon • 2021 Ford Ranger Lariat •2016 Alfa Romeo 4C Spider • 2006 Buell Lightning-Bolt • 2004 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon

13. Likes SWETM, Diner liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Well my wife’s civic has been squeaking from the brakes. So today i put new ceramic pads and rotors on the front. Ive run into it many times and i hate it with a passion. Those little assembly screws that hold the rotor on. There not needed but put there from factory for assembly purposes. Well these were original rotors and those screws were still there. Passenger side came right out and i thought o man this is gonna be cake. Nope drivers side wouldn’t budge and i couldn’t find my impact driver. So i had to grind and cut them out. Then once rotor was off grind it smooth on hub. Ugh i hate them. Last one i had to do this to was a neighbors Elantra. I really need to find my impact driver. It makes those come out easy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15. Likes Diner liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Today I helped preserve my interior with front and rear floorliners from WeatherTech. I also picked up the cleaner/protectant combo too because I "thought" I was low, I wasn't, infact I had a full bottle of each already, LOL. That's ok, I'm giving the extra bottle of each to my mother-in-law because I know the WeatherTech floorliners we bought her need them, badlyWhat did you do today non-detailing related?

The car got trashed driving down to their factory store too. Speaking of their factory store, this place is a palace! I hadn't been in there myself in 5 years and it was busy as hell. They have a coffee and pastry bar (I had the little one with me Mr. Paul, didn't make it over there but I don't drink coffee either), fully stocked shelves with their detailing products, as well as all the accessories they sell. In addition to that there's a Ford Explorer in there with ALL the accessories they sell on it, this way you can see and try them out. One odd thing I noticed there was an armed guard walking around, maybe that $70,000,000 million dollar Ferrari G.T.O. is nearbyWhat did you do today non-detailing related?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    Today I helped preserve my interior with front and rear floorliners from WeatherTech. I also picked up the cleaner/protectant combo too because I "thought" I was low, I wasn't, infact I had a full bottle of each already, LOL. That's ok, I'm giving the extra bottle of each to my mother-in-law because I know the WeatherTech floorliners we bought her need them, badlyWhat did you do today non-detailing related?

The car got trashed driving down to their factory store too. Speaking of their factory store, this place is a palace! I hadn't been in there myself in 5 years and it was busy as hell. They have a coffee and pastry bar (I had the little one with me Mr. Paul, didn't make it over there but I don't drink coffee either), fully stocked shelves with their detailing products, as well as all the accessories they sell. In addition to that there's a Ford Explorer in there with ALL the accessories they sell on it, this way you can see and try them out. One odd thing I noticed there was an armed guard walking around, maybe that $70,000,000 million dollar Ferrari G.T.O. is nearbyWhat did you do today non-detailing related?
    Did you notice they’re building a bigger WeatherTech factory? Looks to be double the size of the current factory.
    2017 Phantom Black Metallic Chevy SS, automatic, skylight, plus unused wheel in the boot.

Page 77 of 353 FirstFirst ... 27676869707172737475767778798081828384858687127177 ... LastLast