autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 62 of 346 FirstFirst ... 12525354555657585960616263646566676869707172112162 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: What did you do today non-detailing related?

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    I'd love to make it to that, such a cool storeWhat did you do today non-detailing related?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Place is like heaven. I used to have to bring someone with me to make sure I didnt spend to much and get my wife mad at me. What did you do today non-detailing related?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Autogeekonline mobile app

Post Thanks / Like

Discovered the scent of carpro reload. Could never quite put my finger on it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Likes oneheadlite liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Bought 6 new arrows for my bow. Gonna try and give away the others from my last bow.

Looked at the new Mathews vertix...drool

As well as the Hoyt rx3...it doesn’t impress me as much but still nice but also $600 more for a bare bow

Want to shoot both in the next month so I can decide my new one and make sure I get it ordered correctly

Leaning to Mathews so far

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Have been a car meet in my little hometown. American Muscle cars was the cars that meet up. Before it was just only Corvettes but last couple of years it's been all muscle cars. Didn't have the energy to get down there. But a lot of them drives through the little village I live in Sweden. So have seen some great cars driving through today. Seems like the Vettes has been less of them coming here now. Maybe cause all muscle cars is allowed now LOL.

Is it for hunting or target shooting you use your bows Minerigger? One of my nieces target shooting with the traditional wood longbows. Reminds me that she wants me with her sometime shooting.

6. Likes Klasse Act liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Got shot at by my son.

He's lucky it was just paintball

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

8. Likes greynolds84, Misterpaul, SWETM liked this post
    Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Made the 4 hour drive last night so I could come help pack my mom up to move her to a senior living place about 2 miles from where I live at the end of the month. Coming back out here in 2 weeks for the week and having an estate sale and finish packing. So glad we could do this in August in Texas lol

10. Likes Misterpaul, PaulMys, SWETM liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by T4R View Post
    Made the 4 hour drive last night so I could come help pack my mom up to move her to a senior living place about 2 miles from where I live at the end of the month. Coming back out here in 2 weeks for the week and having an estate sale and finish packing. So glad we could do this in August in Texas lol
    I have been to Oklahoma in the summer. That state is no slouch in the heat department either. Lol
    It is no coincidence that man's best friend cannot talk.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by T4R View Post
    Been there, done that, still have some of her **** in my basement to prove it. Mom though is happy as a clam in her senior living place. She’s busy doing something every day of the week and at 84 is still sharp as a tack and relatively healthy for her age. I hope your mom will be as happy as mine is.
    2017 Phantom Black Metallic Chevy SS, automatic, skylight, plus unused wheel in the boot.

13. Likes PaulMys, oneheadlite, SWETM liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Misterpaul View Post
    Mom though is happy as a clam
    How happy are clams, Paulie?

Out here, they get steamed, or opened raw and eaten live. Lol
    It is no coincidence that man's best friend cannot talk.

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PaulMys View Post
    I have been to Oklahoma in the summer. That state is no slouch in the heat department either. Lol

No not at all and back in February it was 6 degrees one day. We get the best of both worlds plus 2 weeks of fall and 3 weeks of spring. December 1 2017 I remembered going shopping in shorts and 2 days before Christmas we got a dusting of snow.

Quote Originally Posted by Misterpaul View Post
    Been there, done that, still have some of her **** in my basement to prove it. Mom though is happy as a clam in her senior living place. She’s busy doing something every day of the week and at 84 is still sharp as a tack and relatively healthy for her age. I hope your mom will be as happy as mine is.
    I have been trying to get her to move close since my dad passed away 4 years ago but she didn’t want to and I couldn’t force her to. Back in April she fell out of bed and laid in the floor for 12 hours before she could call 911. Spent a week in the hospital and 3 days in ICU. About 2 weeks before that she forgot she left a skillet on the stove and had a small kitchen fire. Her best friend and I finally convinced her after that she needed sell her house and move close to us. I am my moms only child so it’s all on me to make this happen. My parents were in this house 28 years so it’s a lot to go through and she isn’t comprehending she is going from 1500 square feet to 600 square feet real well so it’s a battle at times. I have taken the little bit I want.

I definitely think she will happier closer to us. She can see my kids everyday and there in more to do in Norman/OKC than in this dying little town she lives in.

16. Likes PaulMys, rangerbay liked this post
Page 62 of 346 FirstFirst ... 12525354555657585960616263646566676869707172112162 ... LastLast