autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

how to post photos

Not sure where to ask this question , but how do I post pictures on here ? that is one of the many problems I have with computer . So if anyone can give me detailed instructions it will be greatly appreciated . thanks
    Mike Williamson
    1971 Buick GSX Stage 1
    1967 Buick GS 400

Post Thanks / Like

Re: how to post photos

I'm jumping on here with you. I'm the worst ever. I've spent a whole night trying to post a detail only to give up. There should be plenty of links that we can go too. Another member offered to help me soon. If I get it figured out I'll get back to you.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks I appreciate that . I really like to see the before and after pics when someone posts about a job or technique they used . Don't be real sure you are the worst wiht posting pics as I think I have that covered .
    Mike Williamson
    1971 Buick GSX Stage 1
    1967 Buick GS 400

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ss-truck View Post
    Not sure where to ask this question , but how do I post pictures on here ? that is one of the many problems I have with computer . So if anyone can give me detailed instructions it will be greatly appreciated . thanks
    I'll see what i can do for you i'm pretty new also.
    "When I was a child I spoke as a child
    I understood as a child I thought as a child;
    but when I became a man I put away childish things."

Post Thanks / Like

OK.. I will do my best! Now ask questions if I am not clear! When I first started it took me two nights and 3 members helping me. So just hang in there!
    First get a photobucket account it is free. Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket Load your pics from your camera then edit them to messageboard size (640 X 480) Once they are edited... off to the right of the pic will be 4 options to post your pics. Use the IMG code,(the last option) copy and paste onto your post. You can then hit enter to leave space between pics or type a message or leave no space between pics it is up to you. You will not see the pic while you are typing just make sure you hit enter between pics so they are not side by side.. they will not fit.
    Now if you are a slow at typing I would suggest you type what you want to say in a word document and cut and past your message. If you are too slow or you have a very long post you will time out and have to start over. If you need more help post so that others can help or PM me. Good luck!
    Last edited by Tonya; 01-06-2008 at 08:11 PM.
    Thanks,
    Tonya AKA twinkle toes
    Even a mistake may turn out to be the one thing necessary to a worthwile achievement - Henry Ford

Post Thanks / Like

go to introduce yourself and read the how to sticky, about 2/3 the way down, hope this helps

Post Thanks / Like

aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh dangit tonya. you beat me to it.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tonya View Post
    OK.. I will do my best! Now ask questions if I am not clear! When I first started it took me two nights and 3 members helping me. So just hang in there!
    First get a photobucket account it is free. Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket Load your pics from your camera then edit them to messageboard size (640 X 480) Once they are edited... off to the right of the pic will be 4 options to post your pics. Use the IMG code,(the last option) copy and paste onto your post. You can then hit enter to leave space between pics or type a message or leave no space between pics it is up to you. You will not see the pic while you are typing just make sure you hit enter between pics so they are not side by side.. they will not fit.
    [B] Now if you are a slow at typing I would suggest you type what you want to say in a word document and cut and past your message. If you are too slow or you have a very long post you will time out and have to start over. If you need more help post so that others can help or PM me. Good luck!
    These are exactly the parts that I struggled. Side by side pics; timed out; pics out of sequence. Plus, I didn't know to use the "IMG" code. Thanks Tonya. Hey ss-truck, the photobucket account plus what Tonya told us is huge. I'll help too if I can. Thanks Tonya.

Who was that, helped us?
    Last edited by Jimmie; 01-06-2008 at 08:45 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Come on guys try to post up a pic... any pic.. come one you can do it!! Give it a try!
    Thanks,
    Tonya AKA twinkle toes
    Even a mistake may turn out to be the one thing necessary to a worthwile achievement - Henry Ford

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Tonya , TIKI AL , and Jimmie . Now I have to get some decent pics into my Photobucket so I can post something useful here . All I have saved are pics of our race car and inside new engine ( but most of those are not to be shared ) I will try soon to send something useful to this board .
    Mike Williamson
    1971 Buick GSX Stage 1
    1967 Buick GS 400

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast